HappyRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:03 pm All of my divergence codes work only in indicator strict mode and the zones do not work in that mode, so not sure how to add divergence this way, sorry!
Thank you Mr. Tools, if possible, could you please be so kind to remove the zones and replace them with divergence? I like this indicator very much but I am not using the zones at all. I am sure there are many members out there who would be happy to see this indicator with divergence.

Many thanks for your time & regards.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

arobin wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:37 pm Thank you Mr. Tools, if possible, could you please be so kind to remove the zones and replace them with divergence? I like this indicator very much but I am not using the zones at all. I am sure there are many members out there who would be happy to see this indicator with divergence.

Many thanks for your time & regards.
Divergence added, also updated the code a little bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
arobin, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, yoki, pail1217

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

andrei-1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:11 pm :eh:
Hi Andrei-1
This is a special request to you because you seem the most knowledgable in calculations
Could you please add a few options for calculation speeds?
Such as half value of the sum ~~~~~ (_____)/2
or halving the values of the highs and lows ~~~ High/2 , Low/2
Or a speed multiplier? Times 1.1

Would be highly appreciated!
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
andrei-1
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters