Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Tradehunter wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:46 pm Does anyone know of a buy only or sell only waddah explosion?
Meaning an indicator that can be switched alerts and arrows to buy or sell on and the opposite off.
Hello, I made mod like you want....Two menu up/down arrows true/false....
This menu working always for alerts....test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Tradehunter, Ricstar_8, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Alphonse91, Krunal Gajjar, pipsquirrel

Tradehunter wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:46 pm Does anyone know of a buy only or sell only waddah explosion?
Meaning an indicator that can be switched alerts and arrows to buy or sell on and the opposite off.
On this version if you leave alerts on dead zone cross = true and arrOnEverySig = false it should work that way. Was already set up that way but forgot to add it in the comments.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Tradehunter, Ricstar_8, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Alphonse91, yoki, pipsquirrel

Tradehunter wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:24 am Great just alerts message is not for the indi. Thanks for this!
Would also be good if it was renamed to WAE buy/sell or something like this so eveyone would know the difference in the folder.
Sorry, my bad, Iam forget to rewrite name of indicator in alerts code.....
Iam upload corrected version in my original post....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Tradehunter

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am On this version if you leave alerts on dead zone cross = true and arrOnEverySig = false it should work that way. Was already set up that way but forgot to add it in the comments.
Good day, Mr. Tools. If it's alright with you, can you please make the WAE have two signal MAs like in the previous version.
Thank you very much. Best regard.
Attachments

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:39 am Hello, I made mod like you want....Two menu up/down arrows true/false....
This menu working always for alerts....test it...
Hello, Mr. Kvak. Good day to you.

I think there's a bug in the fixed minimum function. When I change the value to negative or positive, it always turns back to 0 when I changed the time frame or when I change the input. Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you very much Mr. Kvak. Best regards.

Alphonse91 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:17 am Hello, Mr. Kvak. Good day to you.

I think there's a bug in the fixed minimum function. When I change the value to negative or positive, it always turns back to 0 when I changed the time frame or when I change the input. Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you very much Mr. Kvak. Best regards.

Why bug? This is how is WAE coded. No need negative values, because "negative values" are shifted above zero.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Alphonse91

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:56 am Why bug? This is how is WAE coded. No need negative values, because "negative values" are shifted above zero.
My apology Mr. Kvak, I thought it was a bug. I usually put negative value in the previous version because my screen is small and my eyes couldn't see really well. If it's fine with you Mr. Kvak, is it alright to make the indy can have negative/positive value in the fixed minimum input? Also can you add a button and add option for the bars to only change color when it crossed the signal MA line?

Thank you very much. Best regards.

Alphonse91 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:29 pm My apology Mr. Kvak, I thought it was a bug. I usually put negative value in the previous version because my screen is small and my eyes couldn't see really well. If it's fine with you Mr. Kvak, is it alright to make the indy can have negative/positive value in the fixed minimum input? Also can you add a button and add option for the bars to only change color when it crossed the signal MA line?

Thank you very much. Best regards.
Here is version with this ability....adjustable fixed minimum
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Alphonse91, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel