Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

1337br wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:46 am I'm sorry for the countless questions, but for me it's a privilege to be able to count on you,
So I need to take advantage of the fact that someone with experience is willing to help people with a willingness to learn and dedication...

Could you give a tip on how to choose a good asset to trade with this system? For example I'm trying to pick only assets that are clearly in a trend... (a big line taking up the whole screen and showing the direction)

I think this can be a big mistake for beginners, not understanding if the asset is good to trade at that moment or not.

thanks
You are far better off just trading only one Symbol, US30 is probably the best for your time zone. Also you ask about higher timeframes, if you start reading feom page one I have gone into detail about this. But basically, only take buy trades when the price is above the blue ribbon in M5 and M15, and only take sells below the red ribbon.

Here is an example of this, wait for M5 and M15 to cross above the ribbon after the large Semaphore. Then only take buy trades, you are with the trend and can make some serious profit.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Giangyforex, 1337br, traderduke
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:43 am You are far better off just trading only one Symbol, US30 is probably the best for your time zone. Also you ask about higher timeframes, if you start reading feom page one I have gone into detail about this. But basically, only take buy trades when the price is above the blue ribbon in M5 and M15, and only take sells below the red ribbon.

Here is an example of this, wait for M5 and M15 to cross above the ribbon after the large Semaphore. Then only take buy trades, you are with the trend and can make some serious profit.
Thank you very much for the tips, it was very excarcerating, I will dedicate myself to this system

focus only on 1 asset, us30 , I'll post some entries here,
thank you very much
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, XXXX