Re: This is a practice log for becoming an Inner Circle Trader(ICT)

sal wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:12 pm dear all
now a days , we (including me) comes a kid... :)
conversations needs but outcome to get for others when it read.!!
do this happening here!!

Please let me request one.. do any one has breakout structure ( ie. HH - HH -HH / LL- LL ) PIPES HEIGHT indicator. If some one develop, trading is a simple as it that we can find the trend direction..
please share.

Note:- Sorry!!! ..... this is not related to this page, but i would like to divert non productive arguments to stop!!!
Try motion attraction channels by Kvak its basically the same thing
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

josi wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:38 am If the author's competence of the English language is anything to go by, one should clearly be highly skeptical of the document's content.
But who am I to talk...
Is there a PDF you would like to share? One that covers this information more to your liking? Or perhaps you can take on the task of writing your own improved version and share it for free?

ICT example

Thought this was a good example of how a ICT day trader thinks.

Most likely it looks like he used the FVG on the daily chart for Monday's trade in DAX. (I tend to focus only on Daily and H4+ FVGs.)

Plus, he blends that with the liquidity grab/stop run concept. "Ideally, price will sweep Friday's low."

For entry, you could use the ICT entry model taught in his free YouTube 2022 mentorship, or the popular systems in the forums. M30 / M15 / M5 entries are usually okay to capture a good portion of the daily range.

Not sure if this is the latest version of Beatlemania's system. But here's how that gave you an entry off the Daily FVG (blue) in the M15 chart.

These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, 1337br, maroka

Re: ICT example

TraderX wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:19 pm Thought this was a good example of how a ICT day trader thinks.

Most likely it looks like he used the FVG on the daily chart for Monday's trade in DAX. (I tend to focus only on Daily and H4+ FVGs.)

Plus, he blends that with the liquidity grab/stop run concept. "Ideally, price will sweep Friday's low."

For entry, you could use the ICT entry model taught in his free YouTube 2022 mentorship, or the popular systems in the forums. M30 / M15 / M5 entries are usually okay to capture a good portion of the daily range.

Not sure if this is the latest version of Beatlemania's system. But here's how that gave you an entry off the Daily FVG (blue) in the M15 chart.

Dear Mr. TraderX
Is the Daily FVG (blue) drawn by your hand or an indicator? :think:
If it is by an indicator, would you tell me the name of that indicator❓

Thank you in advance. <3
Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:11 pm Dear Mr. TraderX
Is the Daily FVG (blue) drawn by your hand or an indicator? :think:
If it is by an indicator, would you tell me the name of that indicator❓

Thank you in advance. <3
Mrs.Watanabe
Hello Mrs.Watanabe

Yes, the Daily FVG was drawn by hand. I would always recommend traders to manually mark their own key levels (lots of benefits.)

I haven't used FVG indicators much, but I'm aware of one from gcancino on Gumroad. It's free, I'll attach it here.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 5):
Mrs.Watanabe, Chickenspicy, Gethsemane, maroka, Banzai

TraderX wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:19 pm Hello Mrs.Watanabe

Yes, the Daily FVG was drawn by hand. I would always recommend traders manually marking their own key levels (lots of benefits.)

I haven't used FVG indicators much, but I'm aware of one from gcancino on Gumroad. It's free, I'll attach it here.
Dear Mr. TraderX

Thank you very much! :hug: <3

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
TraderX
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

josi wrote:Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:38 am If the author's competence of the English language is anything to go by, one should clearly be highly skeptical of the document's content.
But who am I to talk...
One would say " But who I am to judge...."
C'mon Josi, judging the author's expertise based on language skills is completely superfluous, because the pictures (charts) speak a thousand words. Now, I'd rather have the latter skills, i.e. to understand and read price action in such detail, than the former. It's about trading after all, not English lessons.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
josi, Jedidiah, Knight