Re: Gann Indicators

kvak wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:22 am Buttoned version for hl osci.
Button not working with objects(lines, arrows atd....)
Thank you very much my friend for the quick support.
In my opinion, this HL has a lot of potential.
Will have this in any case in the next few weeks in the background.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:06 am Dear Mr Tools and Kvak,
May I kindly check with you if it is possible to integrate eAverages pack into the price smoothing for this particular VWAP?
Gann High - Low VWAP Ribbon indicator with color fill (XU Style)

Did a version kind of XU averages style but using only Vwap high/low and pre-smoothing on prices, don't know guess it seems usable. Again don't have the eAverages just using the averages I have. The arrows and candles happen when the 2 outer ma's agree.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, Jimmy, josi, StuartWong, Krunal Gajjar, iPar, Gethsemane, kvak, pfxi, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, hamrish3d

sylvester21 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:35 am Dear Mr Tools and KVak,

Just an idea I have, is it possible to integrate the Tim Morris Moving Averages into the SSL averages?

I compare both screenshots below: 1st is Tim Morris MA and 2nd is SSL with Zero Lag Hull FEMA. as you can see, the TMMA is clearly "smoother" and faster than one of the fastest MA I know of (ZLHFEMA).

If the combination of TMMA into the SSL is possible it might be a killer trend following MA.

Thanks.
Here is ssl with calculation with Tim Morris MA for test....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
sylvester21, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar