Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

1337br wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:14 am 1) Strong signal
2) Wait to go up and come back leaving the bottom higher and creating a ball with a white border,
3) Wait for it to cross and change the color of the candle
4)**We should only pay attention to the balls that form a smaller zig zag in sync with the strong signal

So, in short, the most interesting ball is the one with a white border after the strong signal, or just the balls that form a smaller zig zag, so I can forget about that bunch of balls and just enter the white ball (white border) or on balls with the smaller zig zag line in favor of the strong signal..
correct?
please send your template, my template is old version
The bigger the Semaphore dot the more important it is. They all tell you something otherwise they would not be on the chart.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
1337br
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

1337br wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:14 am 1) Strong signal
2) Wait to go up and come back leaving the bottom higher and creating a ball with a white border,
3) Wait for it to cross and change the color of the candle
4)**We should only pay attention to the balls that form a smaller zig zag in sync with the strong signal

So, in short, the most interesting ball is the one with a white border after the strong signal, or just the balls that form a smaller zig zag, so I can forget about that bunch of balls and just enter the white ball (white border) or on balls with the smaller zig zag line in favor of the strong signal..
correct?
please send your template, my template is old version
you can find the Mr XXXX final version on first page of this thread :)

XXXX: It is not a final version, if I update it I will post updates, nothing here is final!

Sorry Mr XXXX i mean the actual release :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
1337br
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:26 am The bigger the Semaphore dot the more important it is. They all tell you something otherwise they would not be on the chart.
I'm sorry for the countless questions, but for me it's a privilege to be able to count on you,
So I need to take advantage of the fact that someone with experience is willing to help people with a willingness to learn and dedication...

Could you give a tip on how to choose a good asset to trade with this system? For example I'm trying to pick only assets that are clearly in a trend... (a big line taking up the whole screen and showing the direction)

I think this can be a big mistake for beginners, not understanding if the asset is good to trade at that moment or not.

thanks

My personal tesing with 2dot on Us30 M5, i hope to help :)

i dont like to stay on trade during Usa session opening , but its for see the semafors in real time :)
Tp is the high band on M15 tma.

I haven't close the trade on M15 Dot because it dont show me his second dot like mini dot , so i think its not confirmed .
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
1337br
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA