Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

dmnik wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:05 am Buddy! Can you also make these two indicators?
Did the same sort of thing as before, got rid of 2nd arrows and given you some arrow style options. Please check if it's as you wanted.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post:
dmnik

Jackson Doh wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:23 am Did the same sort of thing as before, got rid of 2nd arrows and given you some arrow style options. Please check if it's as you wanted.
4 candles bb-ww v2.mq4
4 candles bb-ww v2.ex4
8 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.mq4
8 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.ex4
good bro..
thanks the person who posted and updated as well...
as per my reivew, if can possible to made modification in 4 candles bb-ww v2 as per below

for 2 back bar + 1 white bar & 2 white bar + 1 back bar

for down
2 white bar + 1 back bar ; 1st white bar high price breaks @ 1st black bar close price
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
dmnik
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:36 pm good bro..
thanks the person who posted and updated as well...
as per my reivew, if can possible to made modification in 4 candles bb-ww v2 as per below

for 2 back bar + 1 white bar & 2 white bar + 1 back bar

for down
2 white bar + 1 back bar ; 1st white bar high price breaks @ 1st black bar close price
Try this, the one named 3 candles. Think it's what you requested. When I did this I realised I hadn't done the arrow gap correctly on the previous two. Should work better now.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
sal, dmnik, SijjiN

Jackson Doh wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:05 pm Try this, the one named 3 candles. Think it's what you requested.
3 candles bb-w L-H v2.mq43 candles bb-w L-H v2.ex4

When I did this I realised I hadn't done the arrow gap correctly on the previous two. Should work better now.
4 candles bb-ww v2.mq44 candles bb-ww v2.ex4
8 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.mq48 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.ex4
8 candles arrow is disappear after refresh only when the price is opposite direction of arrow happen..!
better to made in close price or
keep arrow on same failed signal bar.. thats also fine.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

dmnik wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:37 am I've found indicator, that is very good, to my mind, it's MTF, but need ON/OFF button, to have more than 1 on the same timeframe and switch between them. See the pic. Here you can see the 1440 and 240 settings over chart of the H1 timeframe.
Decompilation not detected)))
Good afternoon brothers, would it be possible to add alert push to this indicator?
or, can someone explain to me how to do this?

Solved, thank you.