Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

1337br wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 am friend I'm making a tremendous mess with the points of each time frame and the screens you posted, could you write in the print to help me? thanks
its not difficult look this screen .... look first H1 chart , then the M15 chart and finally the top M5 chart....if you see the most important semafors and dots are the same.

i am here to explain if you need obviously i am not expert :)

the Semafors and dots have a precise hierarchy .... Big Semafor with yellow and pink or blue circle , after big semafor with pink or blue circle , after semafor with simple white circle , and after simple red or green semafor and finally the small dot red and green...

in all time frame from H1 to M5 the sequence is the same.... if you look fine some semafors and dots on H1 and M15 you can see them in M5 charts :)

and another fundamental information is every big semafor have more power than the small semafor , but it need a second dot or semafor to confirm it .

i have see in my tests that when we have a H1 and H4 semafor is good wait the M5 semafor to start with the new trend , when we have a m30 or M15 semafor is good wait a simple mini dot to start .

i hope you understand and Mr XXXX tell if i say all correctly :)

P.S. : Look the second chart and look the white line to see where is the semafors :)

PP.SS. in my charts
H1 = 1 hour dot/semafor
30 = 30min dot/semafor
15= 15min Dot/semafor

I have added the semafor set file to have my same colored semafor :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Flandria2
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

The pattern shown here is key to making profit.

See the lightning bolt pattern of the yellow ZZ and how it starts at the larger semaphore, goes up then stop goes back and makes a higher low. Then it goes up again making higher highs until it runs out of steam, price then retraces again to higher low. Once again it went up to make new highs.

This happens in all time frames, the pattern repeats over and over again, cycles within cycles. To make a profit, you need to train your eyes to see this pattern. As it shows an uptrend you should be buying only after the retracements finish and price starts moving up again. The same pattern is also showing second dots, mark it on your chart as you are trading if it helps.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: The pattern shown here is key to making profit.

See the lightning bolt pattern of the yellow ZZ and how it starts at the larger semaphore, goes up then stop goes back and makes a higher low. Then it goes up again making higher highs until it runs out of steam, price then retraces again to higher low. Once again it went up to make new highs.

This happens in all time frames, the pattern repeats over and over again, cycles within cycles. To make a profit, you need to train your eyes to see this pattern. As it shows an uptrend you should be buying only after the retracements finish and price starts moving up again. The same pattern is also showing second dots, mark it on your chart as you are trading if it helps.
Lightning bolt.png
Giangyforex wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:02 am its not difficult look this screen .... look first H1 chart , then the M15 chart and finally the top M5 chart....if you see the most important semafors and dots are the same.

i am here to explain if you need obviously i am not expert :)

the Semafors and dots have a precise hierarchy .... Big Semafor with yellow and pink or blue circle , after big semafor with pink or blue circle , after semafor with simple white circle , and after simple red or green semafor and finally the small dot red and green...

in all time frame from H1 to M5 the sequence is the same.... if you look fine some semafors and dots on H1 and M15 you can see them in M5 charts :)

and another fundamental information is every big semafor have more power than the small semafor , but it need a second dot or semafor to confirm it .

i have see in my tests that when we have a H1 and H4 semafor is good wait the M5 semafor to start with the new trend , when we have a m30 or M15 semafor is good wait a simple mini dot to start .

i hope you understand and Mr XXXX tell if i say all correctly :)

P.S. : Look the second chart and look the white line to see where is the semafors :)

PP.SS. in my charts
H1 = 1 hour dot/semafor
30 = 30min dot/semafor
15= 15min Dot/semafor

I have added the semafor set file to have my same colored semafor :)

*****my version has a huge gray square with an arrow inside , i think my version is outdated...

thank you very much friends I will read and train calmly today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 am its Us30 on M5 now , look all time frame and setup tell us to go short , so we can wait price cross down the trendline to try a little sell signal , if price go up strong we can wait a second dot to see if there is a new start trend and we search for a long setup :)
So in this case we must ignore the strong blue signal of the ball below, and look to the left side we see the zig zag bearish LTA, after that a ball appears in continuation of the downward trend (left line down), now just wait for it to cross down and enter?

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:07 am The pattern shown here is key to making profit.

1) Strong signal
2) Wait to go up and come back leaving the bottom higher and creating a ball with a white border,
3) Wait for it to cross and change the color of the candle
4)**We should only pay attention to the balls that form a smaller zig zag in sync with the strong signal

So, in short, the most interesting ball is the one with a white border after the strong signal, or just the balls that form a smaller zig zag, so I can forget about that bunch of balls and just enter the white ball (white border) or on balls with the smaller zig zag line in favor of the strong signal..
correct?
please send your template, my template is old version