Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 am You can take the trade after the large Semaphore when price crosses the trend line but it may only go to the first small dot. Be ready to get out if price stalls at the small dot then wait for a second dot to show the new trend is under way.
sorry for the doubts but I'll summarize more or less what I understood

Appetizer

1) big DOT light dot, followed by rainbow crossing and candlestick color change

2) big reversal point, wait for the second point in favor of the big point, wait for the lines to cross and change the color of the candle

3) we can also look for an asset that is TMA with a color in sync with the lines crossing, wait for the points to be in synchrony and buy

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

1337br wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:29 am sorry for the doubts but I'll summarize more or less what I understood

Appetizer

1) big DOT light dot, followed by rainbow crossing and candlestick color change

2) big reversal point, wait for the second point in favor of the big point, wait for the lines to cross and change the color of the candle

3) we can also look for an asset that is TMA with a color in sync with the lines crossing, wait for the points to be in synchrony and buy
Sometimes i write on the charts to repeat the semafor formation , i think it can help you ... its a little example :)

i am new with the system and study all semafor possibilities , when you have understand it the system become more clear :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

1337br wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:13 pm I'm trying to simplify as much as possible, add a supertrend filter on h1 , and I'm getting into the protrend m5 balls, I don't know if this is correct

my idea is to do short scalp trades on m5
i think is not bad to buy with all small dot , the more difficult think is when a level up semafor appear against your little dot , look the top tma band to take profit , you can scalp on M5 but look too trade that give you more pips in this case follow the 2dot setup, are you sure that you want to trade forex ?
1337br

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:01 am i think is not bad to buy with all small dot , the more difficult think is when a level up semafor appear against your little dot , look the top tma band to take profit , you can scalp on M5 but look too trade that give you more pips in this case follow the 2dot setup, are you sure that you want to trade forex ?
Yes, I'm sure I won't give up on the trade, I've been studying for years

however I don't know if forex is the easiest market to get money, here in my country I can catch the beginning of the ny session crossing with london they say it's a good time to make money in forex

*I need opinions from people with experience about which asset I should trade with this system, because I only know forex and crypto

A little trade for example , why i have taken the short trade ? Tma and trend are down on m5 and M15 , the big 30 Dot for me is not confirmed because it dont have any other little dot that confirm the reverse direction , stop on high ema , tp on the tma band , for more restricted risk stop loss on previous little dot :)
i hope to help some one
Attachments
1337br

1337br wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:58 am Yes, I'm sure I won't give up on the trade, I've been studying for years

however I don't know if forex is the easiest market to get money, here in my country I can catch the beginning of the ny session crossing with london they say it's a good time to make money in forex

*I need opinions from people with experience about which asset I should trade with this system, because I only know forex and crypto
i think the forex and currency are more nervous , use the index like us30 or dax , i think is better :)
i come from forex and i have lose some money with it i prefer the index
1337br