Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:43 am Not sure what is going on with those 2 you posted.
Hi Mr. Tools,

Please HELP!!! As you can see, I copied the code from what you did to the best of my ability. The top picture is the original with a 60 EMA and the bottom pic is the edited code with the same settings. As you can see, they don't match. When I compared what you did, it's a perfect match with USD and JPY (once I added the correct line of code you suggested). Again, I don't know anything about coding. So I tried to mimic your master skills and failed!

For example, below is the coding you did and the corrected JPY code I added that you gave me. They are absolutely perfect. However, the ones I did are not aligning properly.
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:12 am Hi Mr. Tools,

Please HELP!!! As you can see, I copied the code from what you did to the best of my ability. The top picture is the original with a 60 EMA and the bottom pic is the edited code with the same settings. As you can see, they don't match. When I compared what you did, it's a perfect match with USD and JPY (once I added the correct line of code you suggested). Again, I don't know anything about coding. So I tried to mimic your master skills and failed!

For example, below is the coding you did and the corrected JPY code I added that you gave me. They are absolutely perfect. However, the ones I did are not aligning properly.

Disco currencies !
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:24 am Hi Mr Tools,

I tried with CAD and these are the errors I'm receiving...

Any help would be much appreciated...Thank you
your total amount of parenthes is wrong every --> ( needs a coresponding --> )
the same goes for [ and { they need their mate ] and }
these symbols work the same way as in maths
check blonde's fix
Attachments
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, Jimmy

Hello guys,

I am looking for equity manager, something like once over all equity.

Please look at code attached & EA ( which currently not working )

What my aim is to monitor all open trades, once reached certain level of pips i.e 600, lock in 400pips, ( close all trade if over all pips drop back to 400 ) - if Pips increase by 1 pips, make sure increase in lock pips 400pips also increase by 1, so if total pips in profit reach at 1000, EA should protect account if pips drop back to 800pips and close all open trade.

Over all it's looking on all open trades on individuals.

really appreciate it pleasee guys.

Thanks