Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:23 am Hey Khan glad to see you back and glad to know you have gone real and doing just fine. I knew you would crack it but you did so real fast. From the start the idea was so clear to you but then your persistence and drive to gain from it I think was the trick. In any case huge congrats and best wishes.

(-_-)
Bro Sam @ Darkdoji

I am not only doing that but also making more sense of it by finding FIX for probability space (Ω, F, P) with the historical probability measure P. dXt = µ(θ − Xt) dt + σ dBt, with constants µ, σ > 0, θ ∈ R, and state space R. by applying custom Renko timeframes.

Regards

Khan
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:02 am I did not want to make this comment but I will because of this very good post. I use a 9 screen custom made trading console and so I can see the whole thing true at once and indeed the perspective from 9 dimensions of market time is certainly more wholesome and allows far better attention to the dynamics than that gained from a single screen. Watching the fluctuations across time frames simultaneously will confirm everything we are trying to do here visually (e.g. like when we say price across time frames move as one - which is when Orbit trades). But of course the expense of multiple screens and what they do to your eyes over time is a drawback but in my case it is a necessity (part of my job) and without which I would NOT have gone as far as I have. In any case anyone that can get more than one view of the market at the same time has a certain advantage I think.
Cheers I like your idea here very much, similar also to using your existing system with Orbit over 2 computers.
(-_-)
A small contribution to the cause. The i-HighLow indicator with some user style options and an on/off button. JD
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 4):
johnere, k_khan_bt, Manu9710, Krunal Gajjar

k_khan_bt wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:29 pm

Leonardo Da Vinci had stated that there are three types of people:...
'Those who see,
Those who can be shown
and those who will not see.'

Thank You brother Sam @Darkdoji i am profitably trading the system in real account, so far its theory is working fine & i want it to work for the rest, accept my best wishes for all of your success in making huge good bucks with the orbit.

Best Regards
I have seen your videos on youtube, you only trade it on binary?