Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools,

Is it possible to add a moving average (with MA options...SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWA) to these indicators with an alerts (mainly push) on a cross? I'd GREATLY appreciate!

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise in advance!!!!

P.S. If you only have time for one, I can copy the info and apply it to the others if necessary...

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:59 pm Hi Mr Tools,

Is it possible to add a moving average (with MA options...SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWA) to these indicators with an alerts (mainly push) on a cross? I'd GREATLY appreciate!

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise in advance!!!!

P.S. If you only have time for one, I can copy the info and apply it to the others if necessary...
This should be a good template to use for the others.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
naluvs01, Ricstar_8, Chickenspicy, blonde

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:59 pm This should be a good template to use for the others.
If someone could help add the MA to the others would be great. Mr. Tools, I've tried about 20 times and i just can't get it right. I'm getting errors and when it compiles right, I compare it to the original and the MA's do not line up.

Any help would be appreciative. I thought I could do it, however I'm failing miserably.

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:09 pm Should be

Code: Select all

(-iClose("USDJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR
   -iClose("EURJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR
   -iClose("GBPJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR
   -iClose("AUDJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR
   -iClose("CADJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR   
   -iClose("NZDJPY",0,i) // REVERZNÍ PÁR
   -iClose("CHFJPY",0,i))/7;// REVERZNÍ PÁR

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH....IT WORKED!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure out the others