Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:09 am HIGH and LOW Optimized Trend Tracker HOTT LOTT (update)

Hello. Added Range-weighted ema (ds) but for the rest of request, dont understand....
hi kvak, the indicator is great, what would be perfect is if it would be possible to adjust the tradesignals so that only a confirmed breakout leads to an alarm/arrow. Currently it is already enough if the channel line is touched. In the higher time units, this is probably not quite relevant, but in the 1m chart so an extremely large number of false signals are generated. Is there a possibility to adjust the indicator so that you can set whether you get the signal when the breakout is confirmed or when the channel line is touched? Thank You.

pail1217 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:42 pm hi kvak, the indicator is great, what would be perfect is if it would be possible to adjust the tradesignals so that only a confirmed breakout leads to an alarm/arrow. Currently it is already enough if the channel line is touched. In the higher time units, this is probably not quite relevant, but in the 1m chart so an extremely large number of false signals are generated. Is there a possibility to adjust the indicator so that you can set whether you get the signal when the breakout is confirmed or when the channel line is touched? Thank You.
Sorry, I dont understand....

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:16 pm Sorry, I dont understand....
ok I show what I mean at the picture. At fail the channel line is only touched and still an alarm is triggered, at confirmed breakout also an alarm is generated. What I mean is that it would make sense that the signal is generated only when the first candle has a close outside of the channel or that you can at least set whether an alarm should be generated when the line is touched or only when the breakout is confirmed.
Attachments

pail1217 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:32 pm ok I show what I mean at the picture. At fail the channel line is only touched and still an alarm is triggered, at confirmed breakout also an alarm is generated. What I mean is that it would make sense that the signal is generated only when the first candle has a close outside of the channel or that you can at least set whether an alarm should be generated when the line is touched or only when the breakout is confirmed.
Better to post clear picture only with this indicator what you talking...
And maybe something is lost on how indicator working...alerts, arrows, candles working on two state, on price break hi lo bands (first picture, there is menu for hi-lo price line show-hide.) and candle break hi-lo bands (second picture). And this I think is what you want...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
pail1217, iPar

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:46 pm Better to post clear picture only with this indicator what you talking...
And maybe something is lost on how indicator working...alerts, arrows, candles working on two state, on price break hi lo bands (first picture, there is menu for hi-lo price line show-hide.) and candle break hi-lo bands (second picture). And this I think is what you want...
ah ok, then what I wanted is even already integrated, thank you
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post:
iPar

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:51 am Request...
Hott lott in subwindow version....
Thanks kvak, the idea of Hott lott in subwindow version is especially great
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

MagnifyRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

DCE (Dynamic Cycle Explorer) with E-Averages filters

DCE with averages pack and some adjusting with signal and levels for experimenting....

Attached interesting article about the DCE indicator below & an older version from Forex-TSD with added Divergences from Mrtools can be found here: DCE Divergences.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, josi, ionone, kaneki, iPar, sylvester21, Jimmy, Jedidiah, FXSurf