Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Austin3 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:40 pm @ XARD, Sir.
When are you going to release this version of your trading system.
I thing this is V 51.
Here you are... XU v50r3
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

It's great having the different versions of Xard-Universe and add-ons from all the great contributors to reference. Having different views can be very beneficial, even though they are all based on the same concepts.

This set up seems worth a look. Viewing triangles of the higher TF's on the left helps me to map out overall trend along with potential pullbacks.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 8):
xard777, saishala, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, Gethsemane, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Erebøs_X

Updates to
  • Bid Ratio
  • Bid Ratio W1
Added different text colouring according to bid ratio level. (colours are hard-coded)
chris006 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:36 pm Sharing below my own (helper) indicators relevant to the XARD system, hope you find these useful in your own XARD system implementations:

Average Range, Bid Ratio and PFO indicators were modified from Market Price indicator (also attached). The XU-ADR W1 was modified from XU-ADR D1 indicator (also attached). There was a weekly ADR indicator in version 39, but that was only in ex4 format.

Average Range: range for the period vs period average range - The XU-ADR buy / sell line is set at 10% of this.
Bid Ratio: where we are at the current time within the period range
PFO: Price From (period) Open vs period open
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 7):
lorne, FiveS, Mundu19, iPar, DaveTrader, eduarescobar, DaffyTaffy

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1337br wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:15 am could you give at least 1 example entry from your week, or would that be too much to ask?
saishala wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:33 am :lolno:
😂😂😂
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
saishala
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈