Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

May Mr Tools or Kvak please add color to this marsi trigger
& potentially a colored value filter on this laguerre rsi?

Uncountable merit!

this will probaly be my last request for a very very long time
Maybe forever , unless its a coding request if i start doing that.
I have plenty enough for system optimizations , thank you very much we wouldnt have any hope if we didnt have services like these
I am just going to do systems for now and just have a thread for it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
TransparentTrader
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:27 am May Mr Tools or Kvak please add color to this marsi trigger
& potentially a colored value filter on this laguerre rsi?

Uncountable merit!

this will probaly be my last request for a very very long time
Maybe forever , unless its a coding request if i start doing that.
I have plenty enough for system optimizations , thank you very much we wouldnt have any hope if we didnt have services like these
I am just going to do systems for now and just have a thread for it
Posted a slope colored filtered laguerre here The other not sure about how to multi color that one. No problem with your requests.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

Good Morning Everyone

I hope someone would be gracious enough to help with a nuisance fix on an old indicator. It's a semafor type indicator that will not keep changes made to its size. Anytime you change screen view for zooming or TF it reverts to its default size. I tried checking the "Allow modifications of signal settings" tab and it did briefly behave as intended, but did not last.

deleted

Thank you for your time and consideration!

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:53 pm Good Morning Everyone

I hope someone would be gracious enough to help with a nuisance fix on an old indicator. It's a semafor type indicator that will not keep changes made to its size. Anytime you change screen view for zooming or TF it reverts to its default size. I tried checking the "Allow modifications of signal settings" tab and it did briefly behave as intended, but did not last.

SD_alarm.ex4

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Nothing possible to do with .ex4 file.

Woodyz wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 am Mate I have lost count of the number of times you have submitted one of your copy & past indicators for whatever reason and it's decompiled.
I think it's about time you learnt how to distinguish whether or not they are & stop wasting our coders precious time IMHO.

viewtopic.php?p=1295393945#p1295393945
This indicator is already a hundred years old at lunch))) And you are all saints here. Here everyone should pray for you! May the strength be with you. Amen!
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
Chickenspicy
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

I've found indicator, that is very good, to my mind, it's MTF, but need ON/OFF button, to have more than 1 on the same timeframe and switch between them. See the pic. Here you can see the 1440 and 240 settings over chart of the H1 timeframe.
Decompilation not detected)))
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
Chickenspicy
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

dmnik wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:37 am I've found indicator, that is very good, to my mind, it's MTF, but need ON/OFF button, to have more than 1 on the same timeframe and switch between them. See the pic. Here you can see the 1440 and 240 settings over chart of the H1 timeframe.
Decompilation not detected)))
I can even provide you the source for this file, and this is mql5.com, so this file is not decompiled, this is original