Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:07 am No that would be ambient space. However, below is the up/down perspective of the market strange attractor I discovered and this is what makes my work authoritative. Once I discovered this mapping and articulated it, the market was "cracked" completely. The pattern you see along with some necessary and electively applied refinements contain all that the market is and will ever be by nature. Orbit the Tool is based on exactly this pattern and its inherent dynamics. What is interesting about my discovery is that mathematicians would normally depend on the concept of "Phase Space" sometimes called "State Space" to make such a discovery. However, and uniquely, price may be the only chaotic variable that lives in space that is transparently self- describing. The 2 dimensional space defined by any trading platform such as MT4 approximates "Phase Space" for the variable price which lives in it. Many things I can tell you about the market strange attractor but I reserve that for now. But of course you need not take my word for it what a strange attractor is or how important a discovery it is to be able to define one for a system. You can see and read professor Gardi's very simple and highly informative explanation of what a strange attractor is and you should find my output here consistent. http://www.butterflyeffect.ca/Close/Pages/StrangeAttractors.html . Because of you and your profound interest I shall vary output on the thread to include a) The mathematics behind the result - Orbit the Tool so that you (and others), not only understand its workings better but come to fully trust it, providing clear justification for learning the tool and using it (please note the math will be in visual form so anyone at all can review and understand the math especially since it relates to something we do everyday - trading) b) The full and recommended outline for trading the tool - so people like you can engage with the thread very profitably. My purpose here is the practical application of an important discovery to trading and not academic (though I will try to make exceptions as with my comments here). One important point - you may have noticed not very nice and often ignorant comments about my work on this thread. Part of that is ego and a tendency among traders (in their sometimes negative and over-competitive mode), in expressing the thought strain "who the hell do you think you are and what do you mean by all this, if I do not know it how come you do?". Of course that fit is thoroughly ignorant and not to be encouraged (we should be collaborative as traders not negatively competitive). But such ignorance is easily disproved and an example is my discovery of the all important market strange attractor. It is on your screen everyday, simply use zigzag indicators and look at your MT4 screen with purpose and you will see it everywhere - the pattern was always there for all to see and it is not a "secret" at all. But everything depends on what you KNOW to be looking for what you WANT. Kindly spend some time to look and kindly confirm to everyone you can see the pattern (zoomed out on any time frame, and there can be several of them in a time frame per history). It is the market and why we call this a chaos game ----> this is the "shape" the market works to "build" to place highs and lows ALWAYS and at any scale, small or even tiny to big (Which is also why you see the term Spike Event indicated on the Orbit screenface).

Thank you
(-_-)

PS: I am getting worse and only responded here because you asked such an important question. I have a degenerative nerve condition that causes me a great deal of pain and inhibits actions like typing. My eyes are also going but these things give me impetus to complete and deliver all that I can in the time I have left because I know people like you and other friends I have will carry on. My interest is not money it is the transfer of knowledge which of course is cumulative so that with a positive cohort of thread members WHAT I LEAVE HERE will be added to over time. If able will be back next week with the things promised above but even now and just for typing this much I am in unbelievable pain. The math I will reveal will leave nobody in doubt (including the Xzard 777's of this world) that not only do I mean well but that this is the time to collaborate and learn from one another and not dispute in falter things we are ignorant about. The math is not about indicators it is about much more than that. So one more time hope I am good enough to return even if only partially next week.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa. now i see, to the review again the image

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:07 am

Thank you
(-_-)

PS: I am getting worse and only responded here because you asked such an important question. I have a degenerative nerve condition that causes me a great deal of pain and inhibits actions like typing. My eyes are also going but these things give me impetus to complete and deliver all that I can in the time I have left because I know people like you and other friends I have will carry on. My interest is not money it is the transfer of knowledge which of course is cumulative so that with a positive cohort of thread members WHAT I LEAVE HERE will be added to over time. If able will be back next week with the things promised above but even now and just for typing this much I am in unbelievable pain. The math I will reveal will leave nobody in doubt (including the Xzard 777's of this world) that not only do I mean well but that this is the time to collaborate and learn from one another and not dispute in falter things we are ignorant about. The math is not about indicators it is about much more than that. So one more time hope I am good enough to return even if only partially next week.
Option A Repent
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land

Option B Forgive
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Faith worketh by love

Option C Believe & be Healed

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes, we are healed
Jesus is our righteousness

And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
Not because we want it but because we believe we will get it

Psalm 91

Find assembly of God church , if you cant help yourself ask elders
Prayer of faith shall save the sick

Bible says my people die for lack of knowledge
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

So what you are saying is that the key is three different partitions of phase space A, G, & M set within the XY trendline and that their trajectory will never be the same because of their given set of phase space coordinates but they may appear to be close to what we see as a pattern by using topological methods of a dynamic system, or in laymans terms, cycles within cycles as depicted by scaling semaphores.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Manu9710
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Manu9710 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:59 am the real attractor is something like this 🤔🤔🤔
Very correct and we will talk more about the properties implied and the information derived (may be not all of it so public but) that is it and notice can play around transforming this basic shape into objects whose diagonals hold information too, about where we are going, when and how far given numbers and ratios (so-called refinements). But lets go step by step - The attractor is fascinating but most people want to trade and make some money to follow at all so will do the math and trading etc then we can start playing around with theory and the deeper meaning of things. Got to manage time and things so everyone gets something out of this and we all stay together and grow.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, Manu9710

chickensword wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:32 am Option A Repent
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land

Option B Forgive
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Faith worketh by love

Option C Believe & be Healed

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes, we are healed
Jesus is our righteousness

And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
Not because we want it but because we believe we will get it

Psalm 91

Find assembly of God church , if you cant help yourself ask elders
Prayer of faith shall save the sick

Bible says my people die for lack of knowledge
Pray for me. Thank you
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Manu9710

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:19 am So what you are saying is that the key is three different partitions of phase space A, G, & M set within the XY trendline and that their trajectory will never be the same because of their given set of phase space coordinates but they may appear to be close to what we see as a pattern by using topological methods of a dynamic system, or in laymans terms, cycles within cycles as depicted by scaling semaphores.
Xard777
We will talk some more got to recover and at this rate not helping myself but we will talk - A, G, M are impositions required for trading since the expression itself (the attractor), exists completely neutral to our intentions and desires (A, G, M define as an index set and are a part of a whole with very specific application within that whole).

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Leonardo Da Vinci had stated that there are three types of people:...
'Those who see,
Those who can be shown
and those who will not see.'

Thank You brother Sam @Darkdoji i am profitably trading the system in real account, so far its theory is working fine & i want it to work for the rest, accept my best wishes for all of your success in making huge good bucks with the orbit.

Best Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Manu9710
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:31 am We will talk some more got to recover and at this rate not helping myself but we will talk - A, G, M are impositions required for trading since the expression itself (the attractor), exists completely neutral to our intentions and desires (A, G, M define as an index set and are a part of a whole with very specific application within that whole).

(-_-)
Hope you start healing up soon!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Manu9710