Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Manu9710 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:44 am That is why I was asking you about the strange attractor, that is, discovering the strange attractor, for me it would be one of the keys to understanding the functioning of the markets, because having this pattern would allow us to have a clear vision of the market movements, no matter how chaotic they may seem. . Do the images you posted above sign off part of that pattern? How to know when a cycle of the environmental space is complete, when the corona reaches 100%?
Will respond next week after you see the visual math and do not worry you will know enough NOT to just make money but how and why you are doing so and you will do so when things they call "trading systems" leave the users in the cold if they do not have the inclination to use Orbit as their check of accuracy in the timing and direction of any system at all. As you intuit if you know the pattern and can follow or imagine it you can NEVER go wrong. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Manu9710

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:16 am Will respond next week after you see the visual math and do not worry you will know enough to just make money but how and why you are doing so and you will do so when things they call "trading systems" leave the users in the cold if they do not have the inclination to use Orbit as their check of accuracy in the timing and direction of any system at all. As you intuit if you know the pattern and can follow or imagine it you can NEVER go wrong. Cheers

(-_-)
ok, thank you very much for your time and dedication. I hope you get better. Greetings 🙋🏻‍♂️

And even when I do not feel so good I can trade much better than most and stress free. Look again at the quality of entry and that is the Gold move down today - what is the difference between the top semaphore today and my entry? When people talk about money management do they really know what they are talking about without the Strange Attractor to give measurements possible? Look at how much is accumulated so far and I show these pictures over and over again come day go day. THIS IS WHY WE MUST DISTINGIUSH A MODEL OF THE MARKET FROM A trading system. They are not the same thing and you want to take some time like manu says to understand some of the basic principles before rushing in to make money.

The Crow (-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Manu9710, Mundu19

Manu9710 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:50 am Is the green line the confirmation or am I wrong?
Here you go: The main issue is that there are 3 parts e.g. going down there is a) a top b) a middle that is inverted and c) there is the spike event and instantaneously you have the inverse kick in which is why you can be exact 100/100 times getting in and out of a trade. So to fall you have a) a cross down b) an inversion high (middle) and c) to end the fall a spike low event. Going up the inverse a) cross up b) inversion low and c) spike high. You do not see clearly (and me too) depending on how we dress up our templates so will look for a better template still but everywhere you go in market charts (any time frame) you see the same pattern. With my actual model you can tell end behaviours etc before they occur, because as opposed to the actual attractor mapping which is a mapping of specifically valued semaphores I will not show at this time, the pattern occurs in its dense form but imagine in the screenshot below just the crowns and you get the picture (TF is M1 which has high lacunarity or density of fractures) . Sorry not functioning too well right now got to go. But you get the picture. Need to rest thanks.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Manu9710, ItalianTrader