Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Gstat wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:48 am XU XARD trading system is a gem. Grew $200 to $20k in one week. Incredible system
Mate I for one am not interested in your gloating & looking for your ego to get stroked.
Rather how about adding some substance to your claims with pics of a couple of the trade entries, exits & an explanation etc. That may indeed help someone perhaps.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 4):
victortrend, waal69, Skyold, DaffyTaffy

Guys, I have to say that I am not a lover of microsoft stuff. I am a Linux Mint user and nothing else period. Having said that, I have to admit that the new ms bing edge browser + chatgpt is totally amazing. Yes, I am using it on Linux and yes it is that good. I have been using chatgpt for a good while now on playground and this new setup adds another level to the 'go find stuff' on the internet.
I am totally pleased with the results so far.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
satyafx, iPar, Mrs.Watanabe, StuartWong, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, oskar656, DVanAssen, Frankw, eduarescobar, maroka, FAIZANXG, fibo7818, lorne, DaffyTaffy
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:26 pm Guys, I have to say that I am not a lover of microsoft stuff. I am a Linux Mint user and nothing else period. Having said that, I have to admit that the new ms bing edge browser + chatgpt is totally amazing. Yes, I am using it on Linux and yes it is that good. I have been using chatgpt for a good while now on playground and this new setup adds another level to the 'go find stuff' on the internet.
I am totally pleased with the results so far.
Xard777
The post itself may have been made by chatGPT.

Perhaps the person xard777 itself does not exist.

Maybe what we thought was xard was an AI called chatGPT, and we were just talking to the AI.

In the first place, this site may be all AIs except me. :cry:

New Twilight zone
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, Shockr, Frankw, maroka, FAIZANXG
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:05 pm The post itself may have been made by chatGPT.

Perhaps the person xard777 itself does not exist.

Maybe what we thought was xard was an AI called chatGPT, and we were just talking to the AI.

In the first place, this site may be all AIs except me. :cry:

New Twilight zone
:D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author victortrend for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Woodyz wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:41 pm Mate I for one am not interested in your gloating & looking for your ego to get stroked.
Rather how about adding some substance to your claims with pics of a couple of the trade entries, exits & an explanation etc. That may indeed help someone perhaps.
I agree with this. You made it. You got where we all want to be. Please share some advice, screenshots, entries, etc.
Mentioning how much money you made does not help a lot.