Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:58 am I understand, but really dont know in this object types indicator and how it is coded, how to add button....
Dear Mr.kvak
Thank you for your response. :hug:

Best regards, <3
Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

again thank you for your smart indicator. OBOS lines acting as major S/R zone
:hug:

one issue i found, when chart is zoom out, the channel enlarge and not scaled with chart then the price zone which need to update.
if expert coders can update this indicator will be good
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:40 pm again thank you for your smart indicator. OBOS lines acting as major S/R zone
:hug:

one issue i found, when chart is zoom out, the channel enlarge and not scaled with chart then the price zone which need to update.
if expert coders can update this indicator will be good
it's never happens to me, try to refresh the chart

kvak wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:46 am Hi.
Try it
Hi kvak,
It is an old code of yours. Can you please insert this great indicator the latest options. Such as color change; averages; price; lines; fills; etc.
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:21 am Hi kvak,
It is an old code of yours. Can you please insert this great indicator the latest options. Such as color change; averages; price; lines; fills; etc.
Thanks

!!! Volatility adjusted Fast - EMA BT.mq4
Hello my friend....Try this version...
Added MTF, alerts, arrows, coloring for cross of signal and average pack....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, josi, yoki, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 am Hello my friend....Try this version...
Added MTF, alerts, arrows, coloring for cross of signal and average pack....
Thank you my friend for the quick support. This simple indicator has it all.
If you don't mind, please add the following: color change on ....; levels (for example -15-+15) ; levels on/off;
Many thanks
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, josi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777