Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:49 am Thanks for the information. So in essence, if all the data is updated by creating profiles of all pairs with different TFs, the indicators should not repaint?

And your English is fine...
>the indicators should not repaint?
yes, no repaint.

>And your English is fine...
Thank you so much <3
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
naluvs01
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello!
would it be posible to combine the 2 indicators into 1,outside candle and market profile,like in the screenshots attached bellow?
if possible could it have also alerts and push.
this could give some really nice areas to pay attention.
thank u in advance for your time. :)
These users thanked the author nbibu for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:04 am >the indicators should not repaint?
yes, no repaint.

>And your English is fine...
Thank you so much <3
I see you're from Tokyo. That is one of the places I desire to visit. My daughter enjoys watching the diverse foods on the open street markets. Everything looks delicious...LOL!

Thanks again for your response!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, RodrigoRT7

Mr Tools,
I hope you can recall making this divergence indicator based on the RSx.
Not knowing what your parameters were when you adapted the indicator to include divergence makes it difficult to assess but I have enclosed a screengrab of a divergence that it missed.
The RSx strength has diminished whilst the price high has risen - the two trendlines are on the screengrab.
It may be something to do with the lookback period or something else that I don't know about but is there something you can add to the indicator to make it recognise and signal these very profitable areas?
Thanks if you can do it - you hold the MQ4 file.
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:56 am Mr Tools,
I hope you can recall making this divergence indicator based on the RSx.
Not knowing what your parameters were when you adapted the indicator to include divergence makes it difficult to assess but I have enclosed a screengrab of a divergence that it missed.
The RSx strength has diminished whilst the price high has risen - the two trendlines are on the screengrab.
It may be something to do with the lookback period or something else that I don't know about but is there something you can add to the indicator to make it recognise and signal these very profitable areas?
Thanks if you can do it - you hold the MQ4 file.
TEAMTRADER
Don't have the code anymore but seems I remember we coded it to only show divergence if the rsi was either overbought or oversold.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TEAMTRADER

dmnik wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:36 pm Dear mrtools! Add color settings to the indicator. On a black background, the percentage is visible; on a white one, no!

Mate I have lost count of the number of times you have submitted one of your copy & past indicators for whatever reason and it's decompiled.
I think it's about time you learnt how to distinguish whether or not they are & stop wasting our coders precious time IMHO.

viewtopic.php?p=1295393945#p1295393945
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
kvak