Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:50 am But I quote this post that I dont know why....there is no problem delete lines....but problem is take back it to the chart.....
Sorry for the lack of words.
It is not as complicated as Mr.varon's description, but simply an on/off button like other indicators you coded.

Is it difficult to do so?
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
sal
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

varon wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:23 am my description was about indicator itself, but I asked to add ON/OFF button...)))
varon bro..
Thank you for the a different type of 2 indies posted from your side . Hope mr.kavk or mr. tools will try to do if they can..
some of indies when added this feature will not work.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
varon
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

varon wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:23 am my description was about indicator itself, but I asked to add ON/OFF button...)))
Oh, it's all due to my lack of English skills :cry: :facepalm:
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

varon wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:06 am no, it's my English skills are not well. still learning. sorry
Very gentleman. :hug:

Thank you. <3
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)