Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

If Someone can find it interesting i try to use two tma with 9 36 setup ( blu and orange line) and 9 108 setup ( big blu ribbon and big brown ribbon) on M5 :)

the subwindows indicator is Rsx tma find on xard indicator and rsioma rsx , look for exit when price take tma band on chart and take tma band on subwindows ( its an experiment )
Attachments
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:28 am Sorry Mr XXXX a little question , this dot in M5 appear like M15 dot but in M15 its appear like M5 dot , do you think is a valid sell against M30 dot ? and you think other M15 dots against M30 are usually good ? thanks for all :)
I would be watching the yellow 200SMA line with the dots as well. Price may move lower but will it go much further? The 30 minute dot gives you a significant support level. So I think taking the short is not worth it, instead I would wait for it to make a low and look to buy but be careful at the 200 SMA. It may take a few attempts to break the 200SMA so take profit when price gets to it and then be ready to buy again when the 200 SMA is broken.

I am trading the JPN225 ATM and it is similar, I took a short but did not go far, then I bought and took profit at the 200SMA.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

I am trading the JPN225 ATM and it is similar, I took a short but did not go far, then I bought and took profit at the 200SMA.

[/quote]

Why you have take sell against blue ribbon ? you haven't wait the violet candle i think its like scalping setup, and then you close when the price is returned to the ribbon limit , i usually take trade only when price are down of ribbon and candle have right color , its possible to make trade in other mode ? sorry :)

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:55 am I am trading the JPN225 ATM and it is similar, I took a short but did not go far, then I bought and took profit at the 200SMA.
Why you have take sell against blue ribbon ? you haven't wait the violet candle i think its like scalping setup, and then you close when the price is returned to the ribbon limit , i usually take trade only when price are down of ribbon and candle have right color , its possible to make trade in other mode ? sorry :)
[/quote]

I traded the session open reversal off the 200SMA, which happens over and over again. That is why I have the vertical lines on the chart for these times, this is something I found myself. It is mentioned earlier in this thread. Maybe others have but I have not seen anyone else talk about it except for London Open reversal. But it happens at all opens except when there is a very strong trend.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Giangyforex, Skyold, chris006
nil desperandum

Sorry Mr XXXX another little questions :) , only to understand the system in detail , when we have a little dot and the price go out from ribbon i can place the trade without wait the close out of the ribbon right ? , and in the second photo when we have a large semafor like h4 h1 and M30 we can take the trade at close of the 2 dot in the band without wait the violet candle and the short classic setup ? forgive me i like this system and i want to know it more possible :)
Attachments

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:01 pm Sorry Mr XXXX another little questions :) , only to understand the system in detail , when we have a little dot and the price go out from ribbon i can place the trade without wait the close out of the ribbon right ? , and in the second photo when we have a large semafor like h4 h1 and M30 we can take the trade at close of the 2 dot in the band without wait the violet candle and the short classic setup ? forgive me i like this system and i want to know it more possible :)

Yes take the trade off the small dots when the edge of the ribbon is crossed. But if the trend is weak then it may be better to wait for the close.

You can consider entering off a large dot when price crosses back into the TMA band. You can usually enter with a small risk with stop-loss just past the large dot. Be ready to take profit when price gets to the ribbon as it often will stall there.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Dear Mr XXXX i have find this two indicator on FS , i try to use it :) , i attached it here maybe you can create an interesting use ahah :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:32 pm Dear Mr XXXX i have find this two indicator on FS , i try to use it :) , i attached it here maybe you can create an interesting use ahah :)
The combination of indicators in the sub-window looks good. :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)