DislikeRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:55 pm There has to be a name for this stereotype
1New Member
2Unheard of country
3Careless and Controlling
4No avatar
= ?
ThE ReJeCtEd OneS
Bahahaha..... pretty much man

Seriously tho really started pissing me off seeing this nonstop requests from newbies who dont know shit & demanding things one after the other. Most of it just useless stuff too like MRTOOLS CAN U ADD ARROWS then 2 hours later MRTOOLS CAN U ADD VERTICAL LINES

The fuck!!! No discussion nothing!!!

Edit: At least its so much relaxed without crap request spam from newbies dis last week lol gawddd
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Woodyz, Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:42 pm I don’t have access to computer but if someone may

Does this indicator have price option, smoothing, and filter option already?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 pm Awesome thank you :) one small step for traders one huge leap for mankind

Xo rsi
Vq rsi
Bb rsi

I guess im just going down the list of rsi lol
On this version there are 6 different deviation methods to choose from, atr, atr adaptive, ema deviation, regular standard deviation, standard error and deviation sample. Also has all the averages, so plenty testing ahead.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, thomdel, Jedidiah, chris006, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:42 pm On this version there are 6 different deviation methods to choose from, atr, atr adaptive, ema deviation, regular standard deviation, standard error and deviation sample. Also has all the averages, so plenty testing ahead.
:Shocked: this is great! Thank you so much :clap: God bless
This is definitely gonna be used in my strategies
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:12 pm Donchian Channel Oscillator with Candlestick Overlay, MTF & Alerts

Did this one for now, not real sure how to do a 5 color candle.
Hi mr.tools a really great indicator that I would like to use more often. Unfortunately, the candle stick version is not usable for me, because I already use another indicator here and in the indicator window it is often not well recognizable at first glance what the indicator is currently showing. Would it be possible to get a histo version of the Donchian Channel? Many, many thanks in advance for your effort

chris006 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:48 pm Hi mrtools,

Comparing with the previous version, the height of the histogram bars should be the other way round, meaning full bars for outside the bollinger bands and half height bars for within the bollinger bands. What do you think?

Oops!, my bad, sorry. Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, chris006, Jedidiah, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7