Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:37 pm mr.tools
possible to add Andrews pitch pork in this zigzag indicator two types !!

where the
TYPE 1
X position shall be anchor 1
B position shall be anchor 2
C position shall be anchor 3

TYPE 2

A position shall be anchor 1
B position shall be anchor 2
C position shall be anchor 3
Sorry have no idea how to add that.

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:58 pm May MrTools please look and see if using the Bollinger bands from a Tdi could be used in the same manner of display that this Bollinger band histogram has
With gratitude! Boundless infinite merit!
Hello, I find this idea good, I make this type of histogram for TDI...TDI
but I don't know if I understood the logic of the indicator-histo correctly
And then Mrtools make his version, you may test this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Chickenspicy

Mrtools I wonder if you can help me with the following.

Attached I have the code used to coloring the candle that has the high and low lower than the previous candle. (pattern known as insidebar). However using this attached code I would like to get the following logic:

The candle should be colored only if its low is higher than the previous candle and this candle (the previous one) has its low lower than the your previous candle.

Attached a exemple to.

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone, I have been testing a manual strategy but I think it would be a lot better as an expert advisor, it must have martingale based on distance because sometimes it takes a while for one trade to fulfill its direction, so the longer the distance since the first entry the more volume the trade should have, the indicator does not repaint once candle closed