Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:21 am Interesting... Uses 48,144, & 432 (x3) whereas I use 36, 144, 576 (x4)
The only indicators that I am familiar with that use recursive fractal geomerty are FRAMA and Hurst.
Xard777
I am not very well and just chanced on this. There is a great deal of ignorance I have had to deal with lately and so far I usually like to be detailed so that there are no objective doubt left in the mind of the doubter that he is wrong. This is because once the premise of doubt is outside chaos theory and fractal geometry the ignorance becomes technical (mathematical). But not feeling well so let me just say this - Zigzag tools generate data as do Semaphore tools (which are amplitude seeking devices). When manipulated as sets of values in defined market topologies they cease to be "technical" anything. They become points we manipulate to generate information dynamically about the dynamics of the singularity or price. A whole range of mathematics go into what I have only described in outline. To see and know more about what we are really talking about (since the tools you talk about are not viewed in the same way as you might view them by us), please watch our video. We are not interested in your indicators or how you read them, our mathematics captures the topological information needed to read the dynamics of the singularity ONLY. I hope in some general sense I have communicated. But the issue is simple we do not use the same data in the same way or measure things as you would measure with the same data. Our worlds simply do not cross.

Thank you,

(-_-)

PS: We read fractures we do not build them and we deal with multifractals not monofractals (for whatever that is worth). There is a difference so do not get confused to mix up one process for another. This is a different ball game altogether - this is not imaginary it is real. The markets are already chaotic systems underpinned by a fractal structure so our mathematics is different than the sort you cite since our purpose is different and nothing as artificial as you have in mind (something you should have thought about along with the other stuff on indicators, etc before feeling a need to fly your kite over this thread). Overall, not a very useful post at all from you, not even sure what your point is really just responded to correct obvious errors in logic and expression. Cheers

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

How about this for a tight money management scheme (but takes a lot of folding time and therefore patience, still it is a high quality entry). It is not just the winning but also the quality of wins that come from perfect knowledge of markets and market timing. The point here is that knowledge of the concept is what would let you make the sort of early entry I made and which depends only on the properties of the space as described by the equation. So a bit advanced (maybe but really simple to me). But this also shows you, that a trader can develop their very own style or strategy or even use your current strategy timed to Orbit across 2 screens or computers. That allows some to gain good understanding of another application of Orbit the Tool. It is a market timing device so should work with any strategy by correcting the strategy when the strategy is wrong in timing. However, trading my chart though, or the ability to trade as I did in the screenshot, gives the trader a sense of awesome power. Control. But all you are doing to trade like that is to trace the up /down bijections (Semaphores) at low resolution. What we call the Finite Loop Equilibrium. This is where all trades or moves begin and end because it reflects the behaviour of price in a construct best described by this professor: Lori Gardi (http://www.butterflyeffect.ca): Close to the Edge – Event Horizons, Black Holes and the Mandelbrot Set. I thought about what the Mandelbrot Set was doing and what the professor described and then modelled it in market space and it fit exactly. She actually describes a process in which the points in the Mandelbrot Set fluctuate to collapse into a singularity. In other words, she described how a point comes to a stop (it is amazing what she did I never thought that way about price, but since Mandelbrot Set (the equation), behaves like the Market we replicated it in the model and it worked ) which is in a sense why we have a complete mapping of the next interval exactly correct. In the more interactive Cloud based version, we will implement the module that lets you make the same early entries without a need for knowing the math. We will include the specific call.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Meyney, Chickenspicy, Manu9710

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:19 pm 1.

https://www.complexity explorables.org/flongs/

1 is the analogue procedure I used and my mathematical ideas can be reviewed in the video and 2 is a site that presents in full the Logistic Map (the chaotic equation who's analogue I created and applied in Orbit the Tool). A book that makes sense is professor Mandelbrot's "The Mis behaviour of Markets." Mandelbrot (as you will find in the book), is a genius who in the book described markets mathematically and though not a trader, would make any trader wow at just how precisely he understood what the trader dealt with daily just from his understanding of the mathematics of markets and trading. Mandelbrot of course is no ordinary person, he discovered fractal geometry over 50 years now (same period as chaos and only possible then because computers had become available). So the rest is google - you just click and read anything chaos theory and fractal geometry to try to piece together what they mean for markets and trading and how they would apply in context. In part, this was why it took me over tens years to build the game. There are no standard books or text on the subjects (chaos theory and fractal geometry) as they apply to markets and trading so one had to work it all out himself. Finally, also, one can google "The Chaos Game" and see the ideas there and though not at all concerned with trading does demonstrate something important about how a seemingly random movement of points can have order to the point of representing a mathematical equation. So very sorry that I cannot provide anything impressive in terms of bibliography because for the purposes of trading (and markets) there is simply nothing out there. I did write the "The Chaology of Markets" which is on slideshare but even me (right now), am a bit shy of that output because I had just started out and had not at that point mastered the math when I wrote that piece but it was what convinced me that what I have now done was possible. But may be interesting to give it a brief flip through. I wish you the best luck. Cheers
chaos game

:mistake:

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:44 pm Sorry about the problem you have fitting the tool to your screen. Frankly, I have no simple answer to what you are experiencing because basically I have not come across it though I believe it aught to be simple to fix if someone here has a handle on such. Kindly help the dude out people if you know how he might sort this thing out people. I think we should be our brothers keeper and personally will give time to his issue if I could help. So please anyone?

My best advise though to you sir, if friends refuse to help they may like me not know directly or may not have the time just now. So may be call on some top rated programmer like mr.tools and request help. He is certainly very knowledgeable about things computing and MT4 and I hope he will find time to respond. Really sorry about your stress. Cheers

PS: The tool is designed to automatically resize and fit any user screen. Typically there is no issue with that, but there may be exceptions and conditions which only experts like the many experienced and skilled coders on this site may understand. I have in the over 10 years I have known mr. tools to be not just an exceptional coder but a very helpful human being just like Mladen and Dr. Khan I am sure someone will help just ask them directly.
I was going through the different threads and i came across this post. If you can't get the tool to fit your screen( I think this is a laptop issue) please do the following:

1. Right click on the MT4 broker icon on your desktop
2. Click on properties - Compatibility - Change high DPI settings
3. Click on override high DPI scaling behaviour - Select System - Then ok
4. Apply - then ok
5. Restart MT4

I hope this helps, PM me if confused.

note - This will slow your MT4 down so i would keep the number of windows open to a minimum if you decide to go down this route.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
Manu9710

Manu9710 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:49 pm I guess the bands in the graph are the analogy of the strange attractor described in chaos theory.
No that would be ambient space. However, below is the up/down perspective of the market strange attractor I discovered and this is what makes my work authoritative. Once I discovered this mapping and articulated it, the market was "cracked" completely. The pattern you see along with some necessary and electively applied refinements contain all that the market is and will ever be by nature. Orbit the Tool is based on exactly this pattern and its inherent dynamics. What is interesting about my discovery is that mathematicians would normally depend on the concept of "Phase Space" sometimes called "State Space" to make such a discovery. However, and uniquely, price may be the only chaotic variable that lives in space that is transparently self- describing. The 2 dimensional space defined by any trading platform such as MT4 approximates "Phase Space" for the variable price which lives in it. Many things I can tell you about the market strange attractor but I reserve that for now. But of course you need not take my word for it what a strange attractor is or how important a discovery it is to be able to define one for a system. You can see and read professor Gardi's very simple and highly informative explanation of what a strange attractor is and you should find my output here consistent. http://www.butterflyeffect.ca/Close/Pages/StrangeAttractors.html . Because of you and your profound interest I shall vary output on the thread to include a) The mathematics behind the result - Orbit the Tool so that you (and others), not only understand its workings better but come to fully trust it, providing clear justification for learning the tool and using it (please note the math will be in visual form so anyone at all can review and understand the math especially since it relates to something we do everyday - trading) b) The full and recommended outline for trading the tool - so people like you can engage with the thread very profitably. My purpose here is the practical application of an important discovery to trading and not academic (though I will try to make exceptions as with my comments here). One important point - you may have noticed not very nice and often ignorant comments about my work on this thread. Part of that is ego and a tendency among traders (in their sometimes negative and over-competitive mode), in expressing the thought strain "who the hell do you think you are and what do you mean by all this, if I do not know it how come you do?". Of course that fit is thoroughly ignorant and not to be encouraged (we should be collaborative as traders not negatively competitive). But such ignorance is easily disproved and an example is my discovery of the all important market strange attractor. It is on your screen everyday, simply use zigzag indicators and look at your MT4 screen with purpose and you will see it everywhere - the pattern was always there for all to see and it is not a "secret" at all. But everything depends on what you KNOW to be looking for what you WANT. Kindly spend some time to look and kindly confirm to everyone you can see the pattern (zoomed out on any time frame, and there can be several of them in a time frame per history). It is the market and why we call this a chaos game ----> this is the "shape" the market works to "build" to place highs and lows ALWAYS and at any scale, small or even tiny to big (Which is also why you see the term Spike Event indicated on the Orbit screenface).

Thank you
(-_-)

PS: I am getting worse and only responded here because you asked such an important question. I have a degenerative nerve condition that causes me a great deal of pain and inhibits actions like typing. My eyes are also going but these things give me impetus to complete and deliver all that I can in the time I have left because I know people like you and other friends I have will carry on. My interest is not money it is the transfer of knowledge which of course is cumulative so that with a positive cohort of thread members WHAT I LEAVE HERE will be added to over time. If able will be back next week with the things promised above but even now and just for typing this much I am in unbelievable pain. The math I will reveal will leave nobody in doubt (including the Xzard 777's of this world) that not only do I mean well but that this is the time to collaborate and learn from one another and not dispute in falter things we are ignorant about. The math is not about indicators it is about much more than that. So one more time hope I am good enough to return even if only partially next week.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Manu9710

In itself I do not understand why the resistance to knowledge. I go back and repeat this is a great job, on the one hand it is a bit complex to understand everything at once because as it is said in the first publications, the most important part before using ORBIT is to investigate and study the theoretical base. Just do a little research on fractals and chaos theory to get an idea of ​​the basis of this system. Just with a bit of reading you could easily understand the basics, which is nothing more than the study of a complex system, and what is being done here is nothing more than applying a branch of science that applies analogously to so many branches of science. science as are medicine, the preaching of the state of the weather..... It is enough to read a little about the theory of chaos and fractals to understand the wonder of this work. And something worth appreciating is that you have managed to apply it to the markets. It is a pity that he is not in very good health, because I would really like to study this system in depth. Regards, get well.

That is why I was asking you about the strange attractor, that is, discovering the strange attractor, for me it would be one of the keys to understanding the functioning of the markets, because having this pattern would allow us to have a clear vision of the market movements, no matter how chaotic they may seem. . Do the images you posted above sign off part of that pattern? How to know when a cycle of the environmental space is complete, when the corona reaches 100%?