Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:06 pm

to Alligator

Make a small histo for each of the three cycles, and then integrate 3 large histo indicators

grateful
And here is alligator type of histogram for test....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
yoki, sylvester21, 太虚一毫, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, talaate, vvFish, kimhyunmin, Ganesh, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:09 am HIGH and LOW Optimized Trend Tracker HOTT LOTT (update)

Hello. Added Range-weighted ema (ds) but for the rest of request, dont understand....
I was watching this indicator and i remembered turtle traders. If my memory serves me right, part of their method is based on Donchian Breakout. Comparing Hott Lott, he has a similar proposal, but much better. Thanks a lot for the Indicator, Kvak :D
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
sylvester21, kvak, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:22 pm One of my personal favorites was the FRAMA Ribbon coded by Mladen for MT4 which comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation & Alerts :)
I've searched high and wide for this one on our forum but had no luck (unless it's named differently somewhere) so I'll post it here.

The FRAMA (Fractal Adaptive Moving Average) is an adaptive moving average that was developed by John Ehlers and attempts to follow significant price moves closely while remaining "flat" during consolidation and price ranges.
An advantage of the FRAMA is that it takes into account that markets are fractal and the FRAMA will dynamically adjust the lookback period based on this fractal geometry.

In short, it's a solid trend-trading indicator which helps analysts filter out consolidation periods and encourages traders to enter during trending markets.
that’s a good one !
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

sylvester21 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:32 pm Dear Mr Tools,

I was looking and trying out this indicator, may i ask your opinion if it is possible to integrate different types of moving averages into it?
As i understand, Oracle is based on LWMA right?
Hello, try this version....I dont testing all averages how it working....
Added coloring, prices option and button to it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
sylvester21, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, thomdel, iPar, TransparentTrader, josi

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 am that’s a good one !
FRAMA ribbon is a good indicator. Bit of a hidden gem I think, have you tested it out yet brother? Are you finding it works or are you getting false entries?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance