Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:43 am Hello... I think, is something wrong on your side....where you change colors? This indicator have color menu for histograms color in inputs menu. For lines color and style, use standart color menu.... I am glad, that you find useful this indicator ...
ah ok I tried it via the color menu. Now it works, thank you. There is still a small error in the input menu bearish and bullish color are interchanged. So if I change the bearish color as in the menu, the bullish color changes in the indicator.
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post:
kvak

pail1217 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:44 am ah ok I tried it via the color menu. Now it works, thank you. There is still a small error in the input menu bearish and bullish color are interchanged. So if I change the bearish color as in the menu, the bullish color changes in the indicator.
Oh, it is look like my mistake....I will look on it when i will be at home....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
pail1217

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am Waddah Attar Explosion (Experiment) 2023

This is my experiment with Waddah attar explosion for test...
Dont know, how close is to Mrtools version...but have lots of options for displaying, arrows logic, etc....
EDIT: Found one little mistake in menu, switched comment for bearish and bullish histo color...Fixed and whoever wants to download it again

It is a nice job.
I see interpolate when multitimeframe but i cant see where can i select the mtf mode?

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:45 am Thanks for the answer. Is it possible to add MTF menu or there are special reason because you have not added yet. Thanks again :)
Added MTF, but for now without interpolated histo bars...
Interpolation working only for bullish bars, for bearish .I can't get it to work and I don't know why for now......
This version is without interpolated histogram...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, AteszBatesz, alexm, pipsquirrel, TE81950