Banzai wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:55 am
I know him, I also participated in memory competitions

https://memoryleague.com/#!/home

https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/2023-me ... ship/79683

https://memoryleague.com/#!/home
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Banzai
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Please share your local travel beauty, food, beautiful everything

Banzai
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:11 am I know him, I also participated in memory competitions
Now I wish I can remember what I dreamed last night.
I had many beautiful dreams like beautiful exotic vacation spots.
Beautiful beaches, beautiful giraffes, beautiful water fountains, .....

I don't know how to draw. Otherwise I can draw some.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
Jedidiah

Banzai wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:40 am Now I wish I can remember what I dreamed last night.
I had many beautiful dreams like beautiful exotic vacation spots.
Beautiful beaches, beautiful giraffes, beautiful water fountains, .....

I don't know how to draw. Otherwise I can draw some.
;)
check it out. The world's fastest memory poker. Although he was not the first to achieve it.
Banzai

Banzai

Banzai

Banzai

Banzai

Banzai