Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

gaarmitaar wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:01 am
You know you could call up your Shell trader friend and tell him you found for him a neat solution. He loves making wild guesses and losing half the time is what I pick up from you. But with Orbit he does not need to do that at all. Look at my Gold trade here and think what you are looking at - Semaphore to Semaphore you can see with your naked eyes how the market arranges its moves on any scale - bijections or homeomorphisms (in mathematics). You CANNOT project trades that do not YET exist (THEREFORE, PREDICTING IS IRRATIONAL IN TRADING - the space is deterministic NOT stochastic). So for example and as with all trades all he has to do is to decide using the one week window (given he attempts to trade long-term with difficulty), whether the interval between the Gold Crown (low) and the return point Black Arrow (high) is open or closed to the upside. Now read the Orbit Screenface what is it telling him in real-time and how is he trading it? What is your best estimate of the next low from the Screenface? Read the MRI. So your Shell trader friend will either be simply unsophisticated or innumerate (like many a trader) to reject such a solution. Not to mention comprehensive information and no analysis needed. Why then do you come around without much thought or knowledge to put a good thing down and exactly how does that profit you? See how much I have made so far on screen (top left corner)? How much simpler or certain can trading get? Where have you seen this in trading day in day out before, where? Now looking at the screenface tell me with a thing so obvious why should I spend my precious time telling a trader how to do anything here? What is there to tell, is it not obvious? The truth is that for the first time the trader is told you sir have no more responsibility for losing. If you lose blame it on Orbit, just relax and follow the tool ------------> AND HE IS CRYING LIKE a CHILD HEADING TO MUMMY? What a laugh. The math as you can see here has everything under control. That you do not know the math is fine (it is some of the most esoteric around), but then do not because you are ignorant of the math bad mouth the obviously good. That is what I will NOT allow anyone get away with. Now or ever.

(-_-)
PS: Now look at the same flow in the 30 minute window. Look at the KSO and see the change (also the n cyclicality, n term trade, etc) and is it not obvious that any trader not trading long-term should have exited as I have (especially on a weekend)? These things are obvious because this is an exact model of the market NOT A SYSTEM. So you look and learn, study the notes I have released here - too many in fact and practice. Not long after you become used to the screenface and the price action reading and you just trade any time the arrows guide you to. Now of course there is no arrow pointing up BUT SHOULD THERE BE ONE FOR YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE AT THE END OF A RANGE? Can you not see the intraday KSO partitions have phased down (and therefore cycled to their lows?) You use your head and your intuition to determine how you trade based on something that is not a system but the real model of the market. You do not need step by step instructions when something is 100% correct. You decide based on your experience of the tool ----> look where the flow started what action do you see ---> Folding action and from that start to now what action do you see --------> stretching action so is chaos theory wrong to say to you chaos is the repeated folding and stretching of the space to which a variable maps? Except a blind man anyone can see this and when this is true from day to day what do you want me to tell you? Are you not with eyes, can you not see ----------> so it is obvious, so obvious you can make up your own mind how you use this information so you have your own system and something you justified to yourself based on the accuracy and consistency of Orbit the Tool. No one is going to spoon feed you after spending over 10 years of work to bring you the most accurate trading surface in the world for free. If you need to be spoon fed in the face of such simplicity you are not a trader.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

gaarmitaar wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:38 pm Many have tried to use mathematical equations to describe chaos and they all failed because chaos is....chaos , and therefore cannot be put into equation'
https://www.complexity-explorables.org/ ... ic%20chaos.
Please visit site above to correct the quoted statement directly (also interesting to read about the origin of the equation we employ). No point mentioning and explaining the many other equations since one is enough to disprove the ignorance expressed above. However, note something curious I refer to this particular equation because a) it describes an equation based on the fecundity of fish b) in the same form, it works in markets exactly. So think about it Fish behaviour = Price behaviour? This subject is obviously beyond bar room conjecture and for those committed to learning the tool kindly ignore whatever the quoted person has said on the topic before now and in future. He does not know what he is talking about.
"all failed because chaos is....chaos , and therefore cannot be put into equation" ???. Really?

End of story for me.

(-_-)

PS: Still waiting for his explanation of the bogus quote from wikipedia. That will be a real laugh... a total joke I am sure.

When I came I told us about a game - a chaos game played in risk free space.

[1] I provided documentation for the basis of the game describing its mathematics and expressions

[2] I upgraded the tool and provided in outline the rules of engaging the markets with the tool

[3] Therefore my delivery was complete and absolutely no reason for traders wishing to learn the tool not to in due time. However, learning the tool does not imply learning a series of steps to trade it because it is a model and NOT A SYSTEM. To learn the tool we must understand and follow the materials that have come with it. Trading a model involves trading a concept and unless you learn the concept you cannot learn the model to trade it with dexterity.

[4] The reward of learning to trade the tool can be profound and I show examples of my trading across different markets from time to time. You may have never traded an equation before but that involves following a set of commands and in this case expressed by the tool. Awkward at first surrendering your "vaunted super trader skills" (real or imagined) to follow. But that is what you must do to trade Orbit and that is what the problem is for those struggling - but you learn to follow ONLY when you learn the concept Not a set of steps as the concept is a function and not a guess or a series of guesses.

[5] I win consistently a) by knowing the concept and b) by following the concept per Orbit the Tool there is no other way. For instance look at the notes per the screenshot and really look at the screenshot. Can you understand from both what I have said here? Can you see it in the example of my trade?

(-_-)

PS: How many persons trying to learn this multifractal game have searched the web for the first Chaos Game ever, made popular by Michael Barnsley. It is in that case a monofractal game but it teaches you a lot about what Orbit the Tool is reading. It also has nothing to do with markets but it is in fact a demonstration of what fractals are and how they behave and the market is a fractal just of the more complex variant. You would not learn this to understand the concept here but you would expect me to show you things step by step. That level of intellectual curiosity is too low for an Orbit trader and it is the wrong notion of going about trading Orbit. You must apply yourself seriously to expect the promise of Orbit the Tool. The chaos game is an applet all over the web people including children are playing with it everyday. So it is easy.
Attachments

i ma just read your snap based on your last message with snap marked situation and open position. So far i got in mind this much.. may be wrong.. :)

now i marked in snap positions white block and blue arrows , i read and find a deep trend down.
so there must be reversal ?? to open trade.. :think:

note:- if these areas only a trader to watch, others can be hide from the chart and make it a DASH BOARD.
simple and friendly version to the new traders who can read easily..
make its simple as possible . this is my suggestion.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:28 am
When you understand what I am saying and follow it you will see it is simple as specified and can NEVER be varied. It is a function. But until you get my meaning it will remain tough and confusing because what you want and what is offered here are two different worlds. Not a single thing can be varied on my side. See my results above - if you touch a DOT that will change for me and everyone. NOTHING WILL BE CHANGED EVER. Try to understand how to read the screenface and you see that everything has its use. Of if you do not want that follow the specified arrows in the way specified. NOTHING will be changed IT IS NOT A SYSTEM and cannot be modified.

Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Not looking for traders but Orbit is for traders looking to trade THE accurate mathematical model of the market. Those looking for simple can use other things and those wishing to understand Orbit understand Orbit as specified. Very simple
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

This is incredible. Not because it looks like an exotic tool but because it's the closest thing to the grail to me. Not because it can give a lot of money, but because to this day it is the most solid theory that I have seen with which to describe the markets. From the beginning what has intrigued me most about the markets is not like scalping. If not, understand how markets work. Since yesterday I have been reading the thread, and looking at the market from your point of view, for me it has been click after click, I have always been interested in the application of these theories to markets (chaos, fourier, flow mechanics, thermodynamics...) but had never come across a study related to the subject. This system is so analogous to the market, it is that mathematics and science go beyond subjectivity. This work is extraordinary. From my point of view, the great reward is not in making money with this system, the great reward is the system (having solved the equation), and making money with the system becomes a side effect.
These users thanked the author Manu9710 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Mundu19

Manu9710 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:24 pm This is incredible..... From my point of view, the great reward is not in making money with this system, the great reward is the system (having solved the equation), and making money with the system becomes a side effect.
My sentiments exactly. But it does take your depth of understanding. As you now feel is exactly how I felt at the time and once I realized what I had done was real. Just as you now say, that was exactly what I said to myself jumping up and down in my trading studio ALONE----> my joy was not that I would make any money at all ----> making money paled at once. My joy was that the most complex of the complex in life was made to lay bare right before me. And I marveled at God and all the things he has made for man to discover. I agree with you completely that for those who can understand what has happened, the first sense is the same - incredible!

Thank you for your thoughts, and God bless,
The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19