Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am This is my experiment with Waddah attar explosion for test...
Dont know, how close is to Mrtools version...but have lots of options for displaying, arrows logic, etc....
Dear KVak, Thank you very much for the enhancement of WAE. It is indeed a lot of options.
Want to check with you, if the band MA can be applied with eAverages pack, or is it limited to only 4 MA options?
Attachments

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:13 am Good day to you my good sir Mr. Tools. Regarding my request weeks ago, perhaps if you're not too busy and have the time, would you please remake the WAE indicator and add your own new full option of averages to all the ma methods. If possible will you add a filter and/or smoothing option to the signal ma please?
Thank you very much Mr. Tools. Best regards. :)
Had to remake it so please make sure I got everything, added all the averages I have. Added an option to use whichever lines you prefer.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
Jedidiah, rudiarius, Jimmy, kvak, Mickey Abi, vvFish, josi, talaate, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, iPar, Alphonse91, yoki, Chickenspicy, Skyold, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:30 pm Had to remake it so please make sure I got everything, added all the averages I have. Added an option to use whichever lines you prefer.
Ok a new WAE for this year...... thx for reworking from scratch once again but I guess now we must test & try new versions again!!

So tested this one its identical to the old versions but URGENTLY mrtoolz can u pls enable us ability to choose the line widths cos its defaulting back to skinny ones (Width is always stuck on 3 🤷‍♀️) thx

Enable line width choices Enable line width choices
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:04 pm Ok a new WAE for this year...... thx for reworking from scratch once again but I guess now we must test & try new versions again!!

So tested this one its identical to the old versions but URGENTLY mrtoolz can u pls enable us ability to choose the line widths cos its defaulting back to skinny ones (Width is always stuck on 3 🤷‍♀️) thx

Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:30 pm Had to remake it so please make sure I got everything, added all the averages I have. Added an option to use whichever lines you prefer.
kvak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am Waddah Attar Explosion (Experiment) 2023

This is my experiment with Waddah attar explosion for test...
Dont know, how close is to Mrtools version...but have lots of options for displaying, arrows logic, etc....
Thank you very very much Mr. Tools and Mr. Kvak. There's not enough gratitude that can be given to both of you.
I'll check how these indy performs this week. Really really thank you once again.
Best regards.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post (total 3):
kvak, Jedidiah, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am Waddah Attar Explosion (Experiment) 2023

This is my experiment with Waddah attar explosion for test...

After adjusting some settings it is perfect for my system. However, I noticed an error that I have already noticed with some indicators here in the forum. If I set the colors differently, the indicator sets them back to the original configuration as soon as I change the time unit, for example. It would be great if this could still be fixed. Otherwise, thanks for this great tool!

pail1217 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:24 am After adjusting some settings it is perfect for my system. However, I noticed an error that I have already noticed with some indicators here in the forum. If I set the colors differently, the indicator sets them back to the original configuration as soon as I change the time unit, for example. It would be great if this could still be fixed. Otherwise, thanks for this great tool!
Hello... I think, is something wrong on your side....where you change colors? This indicator have color menu for histograms color in inputs menu. For lines color and style, use standart color menu.... I am glad, that you find useful this indicator ...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
pail1217