Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LorenzoNexus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:02 am Hi XARD, I just bought a new monitor (tv 43") and I'm trying to put my setup on it on portrait mode. it does look a little bit grainy but that is not the issue im having. I use the version XU v32, and in that version there is a written quote that cannot be erased at the bottom left corner. It take up a lot of space and I cant look at charts clearly. Is there an alternative version with the same XU v32-XARD UNIVERSE indicator that does not have that line of text? Thank you in advance if you'll reply me. Cheers you all :D

Also if you have some tips on how to scale the graphics and resolution of the mt4 window to look better on a portrait monitor I'll gladly accept them.
Here is XU v32 with the text set to false in the input menu (also reduced the size of the header)
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, LorenzoNexus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, waal69, Mrs.Watanabe, Mickey Abi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.