Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

iPar wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:35 pm Hello Mr @Xard777
Sorry to ask, is your note in your latest previous screenshot still valid as a guide for this trading system (the remake of XU v39-Setup)

Thank You Mr. Xard :thumbup:
XARD: Most of my setups are designed the same trading strategy. Simply WAIT!!! for all three indys to be the same colour then act on it.
Hello Mr. @Xard777, Thanks for respon

Sorry to ask, if possible to add select text size options for box text and/or for Xard777 Blueprint messages on Xard Universe
Maybe in the next XU update or next XU system

Xard: Input menu of XARD UNIVERSE change showTEXTx = false

Edit : For users : facing Mt4 freeze / Mt4 hang issue : Kindly try this solution :

Hi,

I just tried this solution for : Mt4 freeze / Mt4 hang issue when changing Time Frame :- for Xu v39 setup.

And this solution works.

If we remove : XU v39-ZigZag Osc Indicator from Chart Template and : then change Time Frame : then Mt4 does not hang or freeze.

Thanks.

Edit :
Kindly note : XU v39-ZigZag Osc Indicator : If Show scalp mode : True : then Mt4 does not hang when we change time frames.

Thanks Xard Sir.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, Jedidiah, commodus

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:10 pm XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ideally for use on 1Hr charts.

The Candle colours are as follows...

• Light Blue for an UPTREND (Candle is above both Blue MA lines).
  • Light Pink for a DOWNTREND (Candle is below both Red MA lines).
  • Candle is Black when the MA line colours are not in sync (i.e. one Blue and one Red).

Ideally, when the Candles are in an UPTREND then you want to be trading Above the Gold colour Daily Open line and when the Candles are in a DOWNTREND you want to be trading Below the Gold Daily Open line.

The Large background Candles on the 1hr chart shows the Daily Candle movement.

You want to be using a broker that has their server set to NY Close.

You have the option to choose your own parameters from within the indicator's input menu to suit your own style of trading.

Enc. MT4 files plus screenshot for your perusal.

All the best

Xard777

Latest version of XARD Trading System: 🆕
January 16 2023 VERSION 50 OF XARD FX SYSTEM

Dual Display RSI OMA using XU by Kvak: 🆕
January 10 2023 Dual Display RSI OMA (Xard Universe) indicator

XARD Hyrbrid 4.0 Trading System by BeatlemaniaSA:
29 July 2022 Xard Hybrid System
A simplified "Red & Green" version of Xard's system using a CCI, minimal charts and growing topic with trading ideas.

FourXXXX's custom TMA Bands Xard Setup:
27 April 2022 FourXXXX's TMA Bands setup V20-V30

Clean Charts version of XARD Trading System:
11 September 2021 Clean Charts (buttons version) by Banzai with toggle On/Off
The cleanest setup of Xard's original system. Good for low-end PC's.

Live Trading Guide PDF for XARD's system:
2 January 2021 XARD System PDF of Live Trades by Fadhayemustafa

List of Currency Pairs for trading Xard Systems:
5 September 2020
Which Currency Pairs/Indices for Xard Trading Systems?

I have some questions.

The Indiators are repainting? I know zig zag can repaint because of HIGH LOWS
Is it possible to look back from June on the chart or does not make sense?
When is the Zig Zag is "done" from which point it is sure that will not repaint ?
Regards

Someone asked for the r3 version of XU v50 so here it is...
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:07 pm Someone asked for the r3 version of XU v50 so here it is...
Xard777
Dear Mr. Xard.

I think you prefer the improved version of v39 to v50, if you don't mind me asking you why❓ :think:

Thanks in advance
Sincerely yours <3

Mrs.Watanabe

XARD: I prefer the double channel indicator which I now use on my version of XU v39 which is ideal for showing continuation of said trend. Place Zigzag, Triangles, and Xard Universe indys in front of Channel indy and set channel from xard universe to false.

Mrs.W:Thank you for your response, sir. :hug:
Double Channel is good to see High Low. :In Love:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, waal69, Forexlearner, fibo7818, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, TCT_bx, StuartWong, Erebøs_X
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Hi XARD, I just bought a new monitor (tv 43") and I'm trying to put my setup on it on portrait mode. it does look a little bit grainy but that is not the issue im having. I use the version XU v32, and in that version there is a written quote that cannot be erased at the bottom left corner. It take up a lot of space and I cant look at charts clearly. Is there an alternative version with the same XU v32-XARD UNIVERSE indicator that does not have that line of text? Thank you in advance if you'll reply me. Cheers you all :D

Also if you have some tips on how to scale the graphics and resolution of the mt4 window to look better on a portrait monitor I'll gladly accept them.
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~