Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Maybe I missed it, but on MT5 there were a lot more non-anchored DSL indies than MT4, so started to play with them. Seen more activity with this now here and have yet to go through the details, so hope this is a nice addition and not a duplication.
These users thanked the author nwesterhuijs for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:06 am Made a histogram version.

The alert "Deviation scaled ma down" seems to correspond to the parameter "Neutral color".

Should it correspond to the parameter "Bearish color"?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative

vvFish wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:05 am ;)
Whenever I see your 1min chart, banklevels and pcl work wonderful! :think:
Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
vvFish
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:33 am The alert "Deviation scaled ma down" seems to correspond to the parameter "Neutral color".

Should it correspond to the parameter "Bearish color"?
If in bearish mode yes. Does it do this in both versions, asking because I don't have the code anymore and wondering if I need to redo both versions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:11 am If in bearish mode yes. Does it do this in both versions, asking because I don't have the code anymore and wondering if I need to redo both versions.
This is the case in both versions.

The ! Deviation scaled ma (mtf + candles + arrows + lvls + btn) version of the buttons has a flaw: before closing MT4, no matter whether it is OFF or ON, after restarting MT4, it will automatically open! Deviation scaled ma.

If the teacher has time, you can consider making a new version again.

The merits are immeasurable!

CodeRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:27 am This is the case in both versions.

The ! Deviation scaled ma (mtf + candles + arrows + lvls + btn) version of the buttons has a flaw: before closing MT4, no matter whether it is OFF or ON, after restarting MT4, it will automatically open! Deviation scaled ma.

If the teacher has time, you can consider making a new version again.

The merits are immeasurable!
Deviation Scaled Moving Average (updated version for 2023)

Did this version for now, it seems ok, but there are a lot of settings to test, please help verify it's working correctly, then will continue on with the histogram version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, talaate, iPar, sylvester21, AleIcs, alexm