Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

One thing no one has bothered to ask and the types of things I came around to interact for is who coded the tool CHAOS SEMAPHOR? The tool is very aptly named and functions exactly as named. Where is this coder now? What did he know because for his time no one else knew what he knew about the market for him to make this tool (but without specifying its order anywhere)? A tool capable of explaining the market completely in the right hands? How much money did he make? Is or was he a billionaire sitting quietly somewhere laughing at the rest of the market amused at their confusion when in fact in his time and by his knowledge he knew the market for what it was exactly? Was or is he a mathematician? Was he or is he a chaotist because the concept and underpinnings of his tool is completely non "technical". Or did he die poor because he did not go the further step required? Or did he go that step but kept his silence avoiding the rabble that saturate markets trading quietly? Making his money having done good by creating a tool he hoped someone would one day understand as the key to all markets. Could that have been his aim? If dead did he die a satisfied man? I would give an arm to know more about this tool and the man who coded the grail in plain sight. Where better than Forex Station to ask this question the domain of the Mladen's, mrtool's and the Xard 777's , etc of this world. This is one reason I came back here because in my days TSD and later Forex Station had some of the greatest coders and traders in the world - a place where people comported themselves sincerely in knowledge and almost all offered help and knowledge to anyone who sincerely was in search. Not been here for long while as an active participant (understandably), but now that I am back to stay I am hoping such knowledgeable persons still abound and can tell us more about the tool CHAOS SEMAPHOR a tool well before its time and the only tool that completely explains the market. Can anybody tell us about this great mind? Please it would be very enlightening indeed.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

chickensword wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:56 am Think of the market like a lake

You don’t know where the wind is coming from
You know which way it’s blowing
You can tell a big wave is coming by the size
You can tell a smaller wave is coming by the prior wave
I believe in God and I know him as Jesus Christ ---------------> I did not know this (or tried to deny), that Jesus is God for years (I insisted he was just the son because his rules were too strict for me). That is until I read the book of John and made a direct connection I could only make through fractal geometry. Then I knew the meaning of the words in John and understood the essence of fractals at the same time and point. I am sorry if this is off topic but if you understand fractals to its core then you not only know that all things are possible but you also now see how. I call fractal geometry the mathematics of God. Again I am very sorry for going off topic and bringing in a spiritual experience that is personal. But the words of this post moved me and I could not resist this comment.

The Crow (_-_) I apologise to all
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:39 am One thing no one has bothered to ask and the types of things I came around to interact for is who coded the tool CHAOS SEMAPHOR? The tool is very aptly named and functions exactly as named. Where is this coder now? What did he know because for his time no one else knew what he knew about the market for him to make this tool (but without specifying its order anywhere)? A tool capable of explaining the market completely in the right hands?
I Darkdoji, I never heard about the CHAOS SEMAPHOR, if you have a copy of it, then can you post it here so we can see what it's all about and try it? Thanks.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Chickenspicy

What to do in these instances, got a complete setup towards the upside from the orbit tool on us30, it looked exactly as the example pictures, I did not take a picture of it but this is how it looked This is how it looks a couple of minutes later: In the yellow circle the orbit tool had just changed all of its arrows towards the upside and everything looked IDENTICAL to the example pics, I was looking at it very carefully, waiting for the moment everything was in consensus, yet the market went down and everything in the tool changed, arrows started changing,etc in just a couple of minutes, what to do here? I see it happening a lot, tool shows a setup as in the examples, tool changes rapidly and there is no trade to follow..

I am thankful for you posting this, I have been trying different systems, indicators and strategies for a long time, so it´s always nice to have a completely new way of trading or seeing the market, but is there something that I am missing? perhaps some subjectivity that I am not aware of? I repeat, the setups looked EXACTLY as in the pictures you have provided as trade examples and most of the times it just translates into nothingness, I did get a succesful small scalp trade on nas100, same exact setup as in us30, as soon as the tool started to change direction I got out, and the market kept on going down which was good to see, same didn´t happen on us30, trade was barely enough to even be in profit when it started changing..

I am looking forward to seeing the tool evolve into something more practical, I admire that you understand it and can trade it, but I wonder if there is a bit too much subjectivity and perhaps your interest on its mathematics and fractal nature its causing you too see it as something more than what it is? what I mean is, as a tool for trading, until now is rather vague.
These users thanked the author Mescalito for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz

global wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:52 am I Darkdoji, I never heard about the CHAOS SEMAPHOR, if you have a copy of it, then can you post it here so we can see what it's all about and try it? Thanks.
I think he means the indicator of the orbit tool he posted.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Chickenspicy