Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

The_One92 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:18 pm Hello Master, please can you help with the name of the indicator I highlighted in white circles on the main chart
hello The_One92 how are you? I don't know if you saw the previous posts but Woodys posted a fractal indicator that is very similar to what you saw in your photo.

Credits go to Woodys :)
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
sal

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:23 am Try this version...

Edit :
I found out the solution : Prefilter period should be the same value as RSI Period for results same as earlier Indicator.

Respected kvak sir,

Kindly Note : compared this new indicator Rsi(ma) --- with earlier indicator : !!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.2 (mtf)

The results are different when RSIPeriod is changed in new indicator.

Edit : Please note :
I found out the solution : Prefilter period should be the same value as RSI Period for results same as earlier Indicator.

Thanks for your great efforts for experiments, mods.
Thanks for your Time, efforts, generosity.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Chickenspicy

@ kvak

Sorry if I have disturbed you / senior coders - members through my posts / suggestions / requests.

Respected kvak Sir,

If you find this suggestion useful for all users then Please do have a look at this.

It will be really helpful if you can : Add Option for : Show Colour Candles to your new Indicator : Rsi(ma).ex4
OR
A Separate Indicator for Candle Colours ver
whichever is easier to make / less time consuming for you.

Example : Candle Colour ver : !! RSI ma simple candles +Arrows 1.2 (mtf).ex4 : attached file *

Thanks for your efforts, time, generosity
Thanks a Lot.

thomdel wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:37 pm Edit :

Respected kvak sir,

Kindly Note : compared this new indicator Rsi(ma) --- with earlier indicator : !!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.2 (mtf)

The results are different when RSIPeriod is changed in new indicator.

Edit : Please note :

Thanks for your great efforts for experiments, mods.
Thanks for your Time, efforts, generosity.
Yes, I added separate periods, for more flexibility...
Will working on candles (hma,rsi) version, when I come at home....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
thomdel, sylvester21

Hope you have recovered from your short spell of illness.

I was wondering if you could add the following features to your last updated version of the freeRSi indicator (my favorite and goto RSI indicator!) that I have included below. You have the source ;)

1) The option of slope coloring (slope color and thickness we can set) when it changes direction
(Please make this an option that we can switch on or off rather than a permanent change to the code :) )

2) An alert when the slope changes direction (color)

Just out of curiosity how do you determine at what angle the slope has to be before coloring?

Indicator:
! freeRSI + averages (alerts + divergence + btn).ex4
Screenshot:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
[/quote]

Added the multicolored slope line option with the slope alerts, also found that apparently on the earlier version it wasn't drawing the bands correctly if using standard deviation settings for the envelopes, hopefully I got it right this time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, josi

thomdel wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:10 pm @ kvak

Sorry if I have disturbed you / senior coders - members through my posts / suggestions / requests.

Respected kvak Sir,

If you find this suggestion useful for all users then Please do have a look at this.

It will be really helpful if you can : Add Option for : Show Colour Candles to your new Indicator : Rsi(ma).ex4
OR
A Separate Indicator for Candle Colours ver
whichever is easier to make / less time consuming for you.

Example : Candle Colour ver : !! RSI ma simple candles +Arrows 1.2 (mtf).ex4 : attached file *

Thanks for your efforts, time, generosity
Thanks a Lot.
Here is candle version of of RSI(ma)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, thomdel, josi

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:28 am Added the multicolored slope line option with the slope alerts, also found that apparently on the earlier version it wasn't drawing the bands correctly if using standard deviation settings for the envelopes, hopefully, I got it right this time.
Thanks mrtools, working as intended :thumbup: Much appreciated :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Forexlearner, traderduke
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:26 am It is not mq4, but I made this.
Combination of rsi and wpr in one indicator....Levels are shifted to zero level....
Switchable on-off for rsi or wpr lines or levels, arrows, alerts, MTF.

Same issue here object on chart and arrow doesnt have buffers ? Please can i get a buffer version Thanks