Re: Gaarmitaar printing money everyday

This morning i thought people would take profit right away at the open but dax shenanigans made me loose some money.
Made it back but after several bad trades visible on the screenshot

tried my luck on eurusd and gambled for a reversal but nope.
Entered gbpjpy and got stopped out by the spread. Good lesson
tried again on gbpjpy but my indicators show me it could still be bullish so bailed out as PA was slow and choppy
Thank you FFSSS , this indicator is awesome to mark trades , no need to post all screenshots

ffsss wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:23 pm What settings do you use on the forex station trade manager? Do you use it for trailing stop or something?
i just use it for emergency stops and tps so i dont have to input the numbers by hand but can just drag and drop the lines after i entered market buy or sell.

After that i move the lines according to my view of where should the tp and sl be

i find trailing stops absolutely useless for what i do

at my broker one point on indexes = 100 pips on currencies , so have to multiply by 100 to get the correct value.
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post:
ffsss

last month results.
Started trading on the 18.
flat curve at beginning because i wanted to build risk first so used very small lots and tried to catch a fat move.
When i had 10k profit started inscreasing lots. Took some losses but went to 20k profit.
Thats where i started to go full bozo with 10 lots on currencies and 100 on indexes.

now that the risk on this account is fully built i might increase lot size on currencies.

remarks :
- abysmal win rate. Need to work on that
- drawdown a bit high , need to work on that
-still not patient enough during one direction days
-still too patient when yoyo days

overall good results for 9 trading days
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post (total 2):
ffsss, Chickenspicy

made so many mistakes this afternoon its shamefull
anyway
Brent : got baited from an amazing short just before price went straight to 82.3. First mistake
GBPJPY : tried to buy the bottom several times , forgetting how stupid that is. Got pissed and needed to vent to keep my cool and save the day so did some sport.
one of the mistakes i cant get rid of for now. Last trade we were at daily lows and thats where i should have started fishing , not before.

Gold : was upset from gbpjpy not working so got baited out from a good short. Good job really.

NASDAQ : bitch took my stop by 3 points just to kick me out , after that two trades made my money back. super boring
Overall , many many mistakes were made there.
Still a Decent day but could have made 15k on the brent short.

abysmal win rate today but drawdown more controlled
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post:
Chickenspicy

Maybe try this?
mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:48 pm RMI indicator

Made this one with a filter.

RMI vs RSI

Roger Altman created the RMI due to his frustration with the RSI's inconsistent oscillation between defined overbought and oversold levels which made it hard for him to analyze trends, so Altman added a momentum component to the RSI.

• RSI counts price's gains and losses from Close to Close.
  • RMI calculates price's gains and losses from Close relative to a Close several bars back

RMI is an advanced version of the RSI indicator which is better suited to trend trading. Signals on the "50" median line are used for entering trends.

A Jurik Smoothed version is also available here: Jurik RMI indicator.
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
gaarmitaar
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

This morning , waited a bit for market structure to develop after fomc shenanigans.

GBPJPY artificially created some buyers before reversing. Took a stop there but good trade after that
Gold wrecked my stop as i entered too early. Need to adjust my entries on this instrument cause they mostly suck
Took a hit on Brent and decided to delete this one from the things i trade. Gotta let go of the loosers.

DAX reversal after a run of 600 points , i expect some take profit here , hence small lot size , big SL and target around daily open. Probably going to be a good yoyo day
overall decent morning