Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi @mrtools,

Hope you have recovered from your short spell of illness.

I was wondering if you could add the following features to your last updated version of the freeRSi indicator (my favorite and goto RSI indicator!) that I have included below. You have the source ;)

1) The option of slope coloring (slope color and thickness we can set) when it changes direction
(Please make this an option that we can switch on or off rather than a permanent change to the code :) )

2) An alert when the slope changes direction (color)

Just out of curiosity how do you determine at what angle the slope has to be before coloring?

Indicator:
Screenshot:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:28 am Hi @mrtools,

Hope you have recovered from your short spell of illness.

I was wondering if you could add the following features to your last updated version of the freeRSi indicator (my favorite and goto RSI indicator!) that I have included below. You have the source ;)

1) The option of slope coloring (slope color and thickness we can set) when it changes direction
(Please make this an option that we can switch on or off rather than a permanent change to the code :) )

2) An alert when the slope changes direction (color)

Just out of curiosity how do you determine at what angle the slope has to be before coloring?

Indicator:
! freeRSI + averages (alerts + divergence + btn).ex4
Screenshot:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
About the sickness not 100% it hit me hard, seems the fever lifted somewhat today, but still kinda puny feeling.

Don't have the source anymore and can't remember exactly how I made that one. About the slope it's just previous value <> current value, no angle involved.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, maroka, ppinto, RodrigoRT7

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:04 am Hello guys,

Actually i'm not sure about my ask, so sorry if i'm wrong ! Because it's a strange indicator.

Please, can you modify this indicator just a little.

Can you put the arrows inside a buffer, something simple, a buffer up for up arrows and a buffer down for down arrows.

Thanks !
Looks like it has arrows on a buffer already.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:05 am Don't have the source anymore and can't remember exactly how I made that one. About the slope it's just the previous value <> current value, no angle involved.
Hi @mrtools,

Here is the source code of the indicator before you added all the other features such as mtf, alerts, divergence, and the button :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT