Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ok, after reading the comments and trying out a few suggestions, I've realized that if your chart is freezing, it's a history issue. I normally have my max history bars set to 1k so as to have a smooth trading experience especially when there is a lot of market activity/high volume and only increase it when I'm backtesting. If you increase the max history bars the freezing issue on different time frames will go away.

etrebor wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:29 pm After an hour of experimenting, I've managed to load 5 min and 15 min chart. Charts for time frames greater than 15 min aren't working.
I also have problems with ZIGZAG oscillator see the ellipse in the pic.

XARD: In ZIGZAG Osc go into menu and set showscalpmode to false
XARD: Req an autorefresh set to 5mins or change TF back n forth prior to entry for true pic
Attachments

I trade on the 30min charts so the recalc is not as bad.
That said, a simple autoreferesh indy set to the TF that you trade will sort out the recalc.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Forexlearner, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, Mundu19, Mickey Abi, fibo7818, Jedidiah, commodus, Chickenspicy, Musashi, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 pm I trade on the 30min charts so the recalc is not as bad.
That said, a simple autoreferesh indy set to the TF that you trade will sort out the recalc.
Xard777
Thanks for you answers Xard. Problem with recalc appears only in Soft4x simulator. On regular online charts all is working fine.
These users thanked the author etrebor for the post (total 3):
xard777, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah

Coolcrow wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:16 pm Ok, after reading the comments and trying out a few suggestions, I've realized that if your chart is freezing, it's a history issue. I normally have my max history bars set to 1k so as to have a smooth trading experience especially when there is a lot of market activity/high volume and only increase it when I'm backtesting. If you increase the max history bars the freezing issue on different time frames will go away.
The 1H is not loading , it freezes MT4 . All highter timeframes work but load slow . Lower TF no problem .
I force loaded all history , adjusted max history bars . This is the only version that has this issue . ????
These users thanked the author Flandria2 for the post:
1337br