Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

If MT4 is running slow then press F2 to bring up the History Center menu.
If the instrument that you are looking at is greyed out then double click on the TF to update it.
Repeat for ALL TFs and you should have no problem view these charts on MT4.

You may have to do this (just once for all other instruments)
Someone let me know if that works out OK for them.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
iPar, tokjanggut, Jedidiah, MarVas, Forexlearner, Mundu19, satyafx, Musashi, Erebøs_X, DaffyTaffy
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:36 am If MT4 is running slow then press F2 to bring up the History Center menu.
If the instrument that you are looking at is greyed out then double click on the TF to update it.

Xard777
Thanks Mr. Xard
I have tried it and it works for me
I hope for all friends too :thumbup:

etrebor wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:01 am Has anyone managed to load this new version in Soft4x simulator? I've removed the dash and the clock indicators, but the new template won't load ☹️
Any suggestions?
;) can use
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:06 pm Final test complete... Here is the remake of XU v39-Setup
Keep your focus on the 30 min timeframe and enter the trade on the 5 min timeframe..
Enjoy
Xard777
Excellent XU update especially with ZZ Oscilator. Automatic period setting for the respective time unit.
Great
Thanks XARD (of course also many thanks to kvak and mrtools)
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:36 am If MT4 is running slow then press F2 to bring up the History Center menu.

Xard777
If you need to download history this script will download all available history for you automatically. Just copy it to your scripts folder and drag the script onto any chart, you then may want to go make a coffee as it takes a while to complete the downloading.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Skyold, iPar, thomdel, Mundu19, maroka, Musashi, Manu9710, Erebøs_X
nil desperandum

etrebor wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:01 am Has anyone managed to load this new version in Soft4x simulator? I've removed the dash and the clock indicators, but the new template won't load ☹️
Any suggestions?
The Zig Zag Oscillator causes the simulator to crash in M15 and above. If you load the template in M5 only then save a version of the template without the Zig Zag Oscillator it will then work in M15 with the non zz osc template. I am also wondering if some of the other issues people are having is caused by the same indicator.

All the indicator does is tell you whether there has been a high or low large Semaphore. So you can still run the template with this in mind and you will not be missing anything.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:52 am The Zig Zag Oscillator causes the simulator to crash in M15 and above. If you load the template in M5 only then save a version of the template without the Zig Zag Oscillator it will then work in M15 with the non zz osc template. I am also wondering if some of the other issues people are having is caused by the same indicator.

All the indicator does is tell you whether there has been a high or low large Semaphore. So you can still run the template with this in mind and you will not be missing anything.
Try changing the INITIAL HISTORY ON CHART to 30 days. It might have something to do with the limited bars.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777