Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sarj wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:17 pm Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble changing time frames. chart freezes ?
I have encountered the same issue. The freezing occurs when you load the template any TF lower than 30M i.e. 15/5/1. Higher TFs are fine. Anyway, I can ignore it since I'm only using it on 30M/1H. I use XU48 to enter on the lower TFs.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post:
Sarj

Coolcrow wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 pm I have encountered the same issue. The freezing occurs when you load the template any TF lower than 30M i.e. 15/5/1. Higher TFs are fine. Anyway, I can ignore it since I'm only using it on 30M/1H. I use XU48 to enter on the lower TFs.
try to remove the dash indi
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Sarj
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Sarj wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:17 pm Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble changing time frames. chart freezes ?
Do you use MT4's own buttons to change timeframe or Dash.
If you have an EA on the chart and try to use Dash to change the timeframe, at least in the olden days, MT4 froze.
That is, if the EA is on the chart, only MT4's own buttons is recommendable to change the timeframe.

Remuli wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:41 pm Do you use MT4's own buttons to change timeframe or Dash.
If you have an EA on the chart and try to use Dash to change the timeframe, at least in the olden days, MT4 froze.
That is, if the EA is on the chart, only MT4's own buttons is recommendable to change the timeframe.
Tried using a different broker and is working fine. Strange. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Guys I have no triangles like on xard picture.
Which indi contains it?

XARD: I was keeping the chart clean, here is the triangles...
Copy to XU-v39 folder. If you add them then save your template
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 3):
iPar, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X