Re: Trend Indicators

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:11 am I believe it is the ATR Stops. I put both on the chart, remembering that our dear Kvak made his eAverages version of it. :D

simple average in this chart.
Thanks Rodrigo for the comparison. Yes it looks almost the same. Of course I prefer the much superior eAverages version :D

However I see some value in the original lurch to being used as Baseline for NNFX method. Is it just me or does it seem lurch hugs price a little bit closer than ATR stops? Probably bcoz of the lines are not breaking up as it continues on (Hi-Lo).
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

But I do very much enjoy to find obscure and hidden gem indicators! There's plenty out there in the internet, Trading view and even in the archives of FX Station.
There's some old and lesser known codes that are waiting for a good refresher and modern makeover. They might be of good use. For example the Tim Morris MA I brought up the other day and was refreshed by Mrtools. TMMA is really a great entry/exit indicator.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Trend Indicators

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:05 am Thanks Rodrigo for the comparison. Yes it looks almost the same. Of course I prefer the much superior eAverages version :D

However I see some value in the original lurch to being used as Baseline for NNFX method. Is it just me or does it seem lurch hugs price a little bit closer than ATR stops? Probably bcoz of the lines are not breaking up as it continues on (Hi-Lo).
I barely messed with the settings, I just changed the simple average parameter. but it can be a good baseline anyway, I'm using my list of indicators added to stonehill forex recommendations list. :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
sylvester21

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:07 am Wave Trend Oscillator (All Averages)

Added all the averages (also to the signal line) and added a requested histogram multiplier to make the histogram a little more visible.

Will MrTools please add the renowned filter to this please :D
With gratitude, boundless infinite merit!
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Trend Quality indicator by Mladen (David Sepiashvili's version) with Averages & Price filters

Having trouble detecting trends, or estimating their
duration when you do spot one?

This is an updated version Mladen's version of David Sepiashvili's b1 Trend quality. Has all the averages and prices I have, with floating levels. Also, has the usual coloring options and mtf with alerts on whatever color option you choose.

This indicator was designed to really help analysts that struggled with finding trends.