Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:17 am Still get the regular alert sound.
The only place i know to change the sound file is here and they don't have separate sounds for buy and sell, far as I know you can put that call into your indicator, EA, or whatever and if you don't add it there it will only alert what is there. Kind of messed up IMO but that's meta-trader.
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:23 am The only place i know to change the sound file is here and they don't have separate sounds for buy and sell, far as I know you can put that call into your indicator, EA, or whatever and if you don't add it there it will only alert what is there. Kind of messed up IMO but that's meta-trader.
Hi MrTools,
I think you're "overthinking" my request. I have a number more different indicators with double alerts and they have always worked well from day one.
Sorry for "chasing you around the park", but as we're not getting anywhere, let us just close the request.
Thanks for the time you have spent on my request.
Hercs.