Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Kvak is it possible to make this indicator non repaint once a candle closes? I observed it change a signal once a move went against the original direction. This was after the bar had long closed:|
kvak wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:20 am I have this version, you may try....I think there is a Mrtools version somewhere on the forum but I can't find it...
Trust the process:)

On friday on the dax I noticed the arrow and the bar colors shifted from the first circled position to the next. But I guess that could have been caused by my time zone being different from the brokers since I was using the 4HR on a lower time frame. I'll test it this upcoming week and give you feedback. Thanks for the response btw:)
kvak wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:16 am This indicator is non repaint.... what is your set up??
Attachments
These users thanked the author Sepo for the post:
Chickenspicy
Trust the process:)

Sepo wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:47 am On friday on the dax I noticed the arrow and the bar colors shifted from the first circled position to the next. But I guess that could have been caused by my time zone being different from the brokers since I was using the 4HR on a lower time frame. I'll test it this upcoming week and give you feedback. Thanks for the response btw:)

Check here does mtf repaint
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, kvak, Sepo, Chickenspicy

Hello Mr.Tools ,
I want add the arrow to this indicator ..
when the the histogram cross zero up draw buy arrow
when the the histogram cross zero down draw sell arrow
----
notice : i want the arrow with buffer number .. buy arrow with buffer number 1 and sell arrow with buffer number 2 for i can use them in EA
thank you so much
These users thanked the author fawzyelhagary for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, mosape

fawzyelhagary wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:59 pm Hello Mr.Tools ,
I want add the arrow to this indicator ..
when the the histogram cross zero up draw buy arrow
when the the histogram cross zero down draw sell arrow
----
notice : i want the arrow with buffer number .. buy arrow with buffer number 1 and sell arrow with buffer number 2 for i can use them in EA
thank you so much
Posted a version here various indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah

Sorry wrong thread keep getting indicator request and indicator with alerts switched

May someone try creating an Xo calculated from rsi or rsioma or Rmi whichever you think would be better suited, I feel like there is awesome potential there, with gratitude, infinite boundless merit !
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters