Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:22 pm I have some questions, i saw you said you will only talk about market from now on but maybe you can answer these.

What is the meaning of the top right white arrow? (next to the symbol name, BTCUSD on you images)

Is there any way to test this in a mt4 simulator software like Soft4FX or similar to see how it works so that the user can train and learn how to read the signals on a real environment without being 24/7 on screen? Or does it only work live? I tried backesting the ea but doesnt work.

Thanks!
Top right and there is actually only a single arrow to see in that area and yes the one close the the btc symbol. The tool is not an EA cannot be back tested as one. The EA setup is to allow it work at all. The tool can only be tested by live trading but frankly I have never seen another tool easier to use (for the expected returns). All you do is just follow the facts on the slides above. Watch it for while, then trade it for a while and soon you are always in the money. The market is just a simple quadratic equation nothing there. The final version will be placed in the cloud with voice commands, call up charts with exact dynamics in play, animated graphics, sounds and music, etc. That version will voice call trades at exact entry and take profit points, loads of music, etc the Orbit here is just a prototype and helps you to get used to the science and make tons of money before the cloud version. Really there is no reason to lose trades Orbit or no Orbit especially for experts like you who have been making loads of money all this while from your personal or private "systems." But with Orbit you are trading bijective streams always and the market is just a simple parabola a mere quadratic in Orbit so its pretty simple too. For me the stress is in the waiting time to gain profitable translations from high to low and low to high. So try the new version and see (if you have nothing much better doing that is).

(-_-)

Cheers
viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:19 pm Ok after reading all the trades and experience trading the tool I think I see what the issue is for using Orbit when one is just getting used to it and I believe I have a simple and very effective solution for all (at least to get everyone really trading it in a way that is not just successful for most but also leads very quickly to becoming relaxed and sure about the tool ---> in say a day or 2 for you guys already quite determined to master). But please forgive one thing I must do to get this bang. Will have to change your most current version. But promise it will be more than worth it. Just give me tomorrow by Saturday latest we should all be happy with the change. The feedback especially from the trading so far was important to making me see where the problem is. Cheers

(-_-)
Good day Mr. Darkdoji, I'm really thankful for this Orbit Tools. With all due respect, but I think one of the problems where people have confusion in using this tool is the lingo that this tool used. Let's say the n to 9n, what does it indicate? Is it the cycle of a trend? or is it a pullback in a trend? What's the singularity arrow definition and indicate in terms of the price of the charts? Or what spike event even mean if the arrow is red? Is the spike in low volatility or is there'll be a spike to the downside? The same with cyclicality? what does it mean if there are 7 green marks and 2 red marks? or why the cyclicality indicator is a 3x3 green and red dot?

Edit : My bad, I haven't read the slide in the previous post, but it make much better sense with how you explain which indicator indicate what position the price and market is and the correlation between the indicators. It's just very cluttered. Let's say that the range arrow is the base of direction, then you can actually put it near the other indicator that is correlated like the secret arrow and the spot arrow.

You can change most of these with something that most traders are used to like volatility, pullback, wave, momentum, etc. One other example is when you drive a car. Anyone who has never been inside a car can easily understand how a speedometer works (the main and biggest indicator on the dashboard, the base indicator that you need to check, a needle indicates the speed, and above 40km/h means you're very fast) or when the gas fuel is low (a very simple bar indicator). From your perspective, these tools are simple, but most find these tools very hard to understand because, well, it really is not that simple to be understood.

Thank you very much. I apologize in advance if my critics are not very good. Best regard.

dear bro..
can you please summarize this system method in a simple manner. Possible !!
better points will be great. so that everybody can understand easily
someone explain to how install and align the system to screen of computer with a simple way & snapshot..
expecting a valuable post for open trade position. :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, WilliamB
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:29 am Good day Mr. Darkdoji, I'm really thankful for this Orbit Tools. With all due respect, but I think one of the problems where people have confusion in using this tool is the lingo that this tool used. Let's say the n to 9n, what does it indicate? Is it the cycle of a trend? or is it a pullback in a trend? What's the singularity arrow definition and indicate in terms of the price of the charts? Or what spike event even mean if the arrow is red? Is the spike in low volatility or is there'll be a spike to the downside? The same with cyclicality? what does it mean if there are 7 green marks and 2 red marks? or why the cyclicality indicator is a 3x3 green and red dot?

You can change most of these with something that most traders are used to like volatility, pullback, wave, momentum, etc. One other example is when you drive a car. Anyone who has never been inside a car can easily understand how a speedometer works (a needle indicates the speed, and above 40km/h means you're very fast) or when the gas fuel is low (a very simple bar indicator). From your perspective, these tools are simple, but most find these tools very hard to understand because, well, it really is not that simple to be understood.

Thank you very much. I apologize in advance if my critics are not very good. Best regard.
No no no criticize -- that is fine. All the questions you have asked you find answers in the trading manual which was one of the first things circulated. It is not a tool intended for all traders though and it is a tool meant only for the traders that wish to trade the market by the science of trading, meaning, Complex Dynamical Systems, i.e. chaos theory and fractal geometry. It is not a "technical" and or "fundamentals" type of tool and does not use any information from those areas. So you use and learn the tool on its terms. It is easy but it is science and we try to follow precept as much as we can. Try and understand the subjects mentioned above and you will see that there is a whole body of knowledge that is unrelated to how you have understood the markets so far. That is what we are interested in and have no interest whatsoever in the way you might understand the market now or in the language you may be used to since you are indeed required to learn new language and concepts in trading by the sciences. Thanks

(-_-)

PS: a lot about the tool has to do with topology (the part of chaos mathematics in which a square equals a circle validly) that in turn has to do with set theory manipulations and hence we have time partitions n - 9n which are treated as specific sets of values manipulated in specific ways to provide the user with unique trading information. For instance, watch n in the KSO and think how did we get it to always lead in direction and behave in certain ways that allows the trader see things different than before? That has to do with how we have manipulated these partitions before setting up and calculating their look backs which are not simple functions of time and since our lookbacks are not simple functions of time we call their basis for what they are.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

sal wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:39 am dear bro..
can you please summarize this system method in a simple manner. Possible !!
better points will be great. so that everybody can understand easily
someone explain to how install and align the system to screen of computer with a simple way & snapshot..
expecting a valuable post for open trade position. :)
This is NOT a trading system. Best advice is to follow the documents trail posted from inception and you will soon get a hang. This tool is fairly special and meant to meet the needs of traders particular about the exact way in which markets work (not for those looking just to win trades). But this is the last time I will say this here (I sincerely hope).

You are welcome,
(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:14 am This is NOT a trading system. Best advice is to follow the documents trail posted from inception and you will soon get a hang. This tool is fairly special and meant to meet the needs of traders particular about the exact way in which markets work (not for those looking just to win trades). But this is the last time I will say this here (I sincerely hope).

You are welcome,
(-_-)
(-_-) I believe you can make the system more friendly version sure... i mean all the rules complied and make a single monitor method. i will respect all new idea and the person who develop as well. please note, i fails to understand after read the documents full. My bad luck...
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Woodyz
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:33 pm (-_-) I believe you can make the system more friendly version sure... i mean all the rules complied and make a single monitor method. i will respect all new idea and the person who develop as well. please note, i fails to understand after read the documents full. My bad luck...
Use the update tool and follow the rules defined in my post above in the slides named A, B, and C to follow the arrows specified. Try to do so for a week and you will see that what you seek is already and fully provisioned in that post. I do not think it gets simpler than that. All you need to know to win consistently and to find the tool correct 100/100 times is to understand the relationships of the arrows as described by the post and i) first watch how they work (i.e. the arrows described), in live markets for say 3 to 5 trading days, and ii) then practice trading by them for another 3 to 5 days and see how you fare. As you start doing well with the tool start trying to understand the materials you now say is hard for you to understand and soon you will gain that understanding. I believe that to gain anything valuable you must invest some time and effort and that is true in this case. You are dealing with a breakthrough in the application of the sciences of chaos theory and fractal geometry to trading. This is completely new and was thought impossible before now. Therefore, it MUST take time and effort to get used to, but starting with the post mentioned is your best bet. It does not get simpler than that, i.e. following the said arrows to trade - even a 10 year old should do well because it is completely visual to do. I hope this was helpful and I sincerely do because frankly that is the most I can do and farthest I can go. Thank you and best wishes.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:17 am Top right and there is actually only a single arrow to see in that area and yes the one close the the btc symbol. The tool is not an EA cannot be back tested as one. The EA setup is to allow it work at all. The tool can only be tested by live trading but frankly I have never seen another tool easier to use (for the expected returns). All you do is just follow the facts on the slides above. Watch it for while, then trade it for a while and soon you are always in the money. The market is just a simple quadratic equation nothing there. The final version will be placed in the cloud with voice commands, call up charts with exact dynamics in play, animated graphics, sounds and music, etc. That version will voice call trades at exact entry and take profit points, loads of music, etc the Orbit here is just a prototype and helps you to get used to the science and make tons of money before the cloud version. Really there is no reason to lose trades Orbit or no Orbit especially for experts like you who have been making loads of money all this while from your personal or private "systems." But with Orbit you are trading bijective streams always and the market is just a simple parabola a mere quadratic in Orbit so its pretty simple too. For me the stress is in the waiting time to gain profitable translations from high to low and low to high. So try the new version and see (if you have nothing much better doing that is).

(-_-)

Cheers
If it cant be backtested and works only on live, how about loading the system on a vps and record it 24/7? Can anyone reccomend a screen recording software? And the watch the video advancing and see if the positions would have been profitable.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
WilliamB

ffsss wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:26 am If it cant be backtested and works only on live, how about loading the system on a vps and record it 24/7? Can anyone reccomend a screen recording software? And the watch the video advancing and see if the positions would have been profitable.
Is this any use? BTW: have you ever traded an equation before? Do you know what it means to trade an equation?
Beyond the attached cannot help you. Cheers

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:17 am Is this any use? BTW: have you ever traded an equation before? Do you know what it means to trade an equation?
Beyond the attached cannot help you. Cheers

(-_-)
Is there any difference between being 24/7 on screen or recording it and seeing where you would have opened a trade and see if it would have been profitable? I dont know how my questions has anything to do with your equation.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
regit