Re: Tim Morris MA and Histogram set

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:32 pm Try this version out.
Dear Mr Tools

May I suggest if we can give the TMMA a refresher with Filters, updated better formula Heiken Aishi price to use options, Standard Deviation and Shifting, along with BTN.

Below are the comparisons I made recently with the Zero Lag Hull MA you released. Both compared with values of 34 (TMMA don't have periods, so i set the driving coefficient to 34).

The TMMA zips past ZLHullMA like Porsche. :Rofl:

There's much potential in TMMA if it were to be used as Entry/Exit indicators for trends.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Tim Morris MA and Histogram set

sylvester21 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:13 am Dear Mr Tools

May I suggest if we can give the TMMA a refresher with Filters, updated better formula Heiken Aishi price to use options, Standard Deviation and Shifting, along with BTN.

Below are the comparisons I made recently with the Zero Lag Hull MA you released. Both compared with values of 34 (TMMA don't have periods, so i set the driving coefficient to 34).

The TMMA zips past ZLHullMA like Porsche. :Rofl:

There's much potential in TMMA if it were to be used as Entry/Exit indicators for trends.
For now added filtering.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, kvak, sylvester21, sal, Ricstar_8, xard777

Re: Trend Indicators

mladen wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am Half trend and the "NRP" version
I have explained a long time ago but here is one "shortened version" again : half trend (the usual version that can be found on forums including older version that I posted too) , can and will repaint in some cases. The "nrp" version will not.

Here is just a part of the new code (that will sure help you determine find out in the existing code(s) what is the issue in half trend indicators, and I am quiet confident that you shall soon produce nrp version for net users too so that all can benefit from the knowledge accumulated in comparison modes) :

And then (when all the issues that can happen are going to be solved) even foolish nonsense like this can be made one fine day (all as a result of a coding progress we are all witnessing these days) :

But don't take my word for it : after all everybody can test whatever is posted on the wide, wide net :) and all the experts out there are by all means going to find out one day eventually what is going on with some sorts of code that can cause issues
This Half Trend RSI looks like a legendary indicator to me. I remember Mntiwana said it would not be available many years ago. Is there any possibility to change this, even if it is a paid indicator?

OBS: mere curiosity, the forum indicators are already impressive.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 pm This Half Trend RSI looks like a legendary indicator to me. I remember Mntiwana said it would not be available many years ago. Is there any possibility to change this, even if it is a paid indicator?

I was looking for a half trend where the valve can be -1 ,(minimum value is 1 ) but not found anywhere. Is it possible to have negetive value ?.
These users thanked the author yoki for the post:
RodrigoRT7

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 pm This Half Trend RSI looks like a legendary indicator to me. I remember Mntiwana said it would not be available many years ago. Is there any possibility to change this, even if it is a paid indicator?

Well, I believe it would certainly be a great challenge for the team of talented coders to accomplish!
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
RodrigoRT7