Feeling Depressed ? try this

Just eat cheese and drink FRESHLY squeezed orange juice.

hear me out.

First the cheeses, they are full of good bacteria that will populate your intestine. The intestines are the "second brain", its health is very important to psychologic health.

And the orange juice will provide sugar to feed the good bacterias in your intestine.

you should feel results in a matter of minutes, more calm more happy...(try it)

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

Re: Feeling Depressed ? try this

I must add, you need to choose the cheeses carefully

there is a huge difference betwen a swiss cheese aged 24 months and a square shaped hamburger cheese that has been aged 7 days.

which one will have the most benefecial bacterias ?

Also each cheese has a unique set of ferments so each cheese might make you feel different based on the strains used
you need to try one type of cheese and find out how it makes you feel. Not good ? then switch to another cheese, no big deal

my favourite ? camembert from France that I age myself (I just buy new cheese then let me a room temperature for a month, it becomes sublime) :
Jeff
Chickenspicy, vvFish

if you think what I state is phony or non-scientific, know that there are businesses that trade poo.

really,

you go there, they will test your poo, and if it is high quality (enough variety of good bacterias) they will pay you real money to sell it to them.

now they will take a chonically depresssed man (or woman), and will transplant the healthy poo into the intestines of the depressed man.

and it will 100% cure his/her depression...

now THAT'S scientific enough for you ?

Cheese FTW !

Most varieties of cheese, including Stilton, Danish Blue, and aged Cheddar, contain a chemical called tyramine which acts as a dopamine. This causes the release of another chemical (norepinephrine) that increases the amount of time that is spent in deep sleep. Cheese also contains high levels of the relaxant tryptophan, which contributes to a natural high. Moreover, the bacterial and fungal cultures in ripe cheeses produce large amounts of biogenic amines with high psychoactive properties. According to the science summarized by Marcone, really vivid dreams can be induced by consuming a mere 20g just before bedtime. A 2005 study com­missioned by the British Cheese Board revealed that blue veined cheeses such as Stilton can produce particularly powerful and bizarre dreams. My own study conducted with a group of friends provides rich anecdotal data for the effect of Stilton cheese on sleep.

Most food chemistry articles are either turgid academic papers inaccessible to lay readers or the superficial pap that passes as “scientific” writing in the popular press. Again, my friend Massimo has found a way to make food chemistry interesting without compromising good science. We need more of this.

Ronald L. Doering, BA, LL.B., MA, LL.D., is a past president of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
https://gowlingwlg.com/en/insights-reso ... i-to-disa/
Chickenspicy, vvFish