Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:46 pm Hello Honje,

Which of the settings made it possible for the alert lines to show only once, Until the next full reversal alert ?
The 60-day moving average represents the trend
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Mickey Abi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:46 pm Hello Honje,

Which of the settings made it possible for the alert lines to show only once, Until the next full reversal alert ?
This lines,alerts is set only for long periods...also possible lines,alerts for short periods...menu remains from onchart version...also possible show- hide histogram for short, long period....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Mickey Abi

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:06 pm This is the Tim Morris Moving Average for MT4 which was re-coded from scratch by Mladen a few years ago.

As explained by Mladen:
It has been unrightfully neglected. Some of the properties it has (the very very quick response to sudden price changes and still very smooth in calmer periods) makes it a one of a very few that are able to response so quickly at a averaged value change (for example even the all known Jurik MA lags in some cases behind this moving average).

This version is a rewritten from scratch (a completely new indicator made) in order to avoid some of the problems the first posted version had (especially one case when the original could repaint) and it has been made a "normal" (no restrictions in bars, choosable price, and simplified code) indicator now. Along with the properties it has I think it is worth using it.
Was looking through the old posts of FX Station and came across this hidden gem Tim Morris MA, read Mladen's description for it. This one looks very interesting and intriguing.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy

DownloadRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 pm Hi.
I wanted to simplify it menu and setup, and I forgot to delete those menus ... they are inactive ....
Here you have the original indicator everything active as you require ...
Test it , if it is ok....--- to add all averages, you have to ask MRTOOLS :)
Hi Kvak,

Thank you for this indicator. It has everything I need. But the button is not working properly, especially on small scales it blinks all the time.

Could you please fix it when you have time?

Thanks and regards,

Robin
These users thanked the author arobin for the post:
Chickenspicy

arobin wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:25 am Hi Kvak,

Thank you for this indicator. It has everything I need. But the button is not working properly, especially on small scales it blinks all the time.

Could you please fix it when you have time?

Thanks and regards,

Robin
Hello, found this version...test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, arobin