Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:48 pm RMI indicator

Made this one with a filter.

RMI vs RSI

Roger Altman created the RMI due to his frustration with the RSI's inconsistent oscillation between defined overbought and oversold levels which made it hard for him to analyze trends, so Altman added a momentum component to the RSI.

• RSI counts price's gains and losses from Close to Close.
  • RMI calculates price's gains and losses from Close relative to a Close several bars back

RMI is an advanced version of the RSI indicator which is better suited to trend trading. Signals on the "50" median line are used for entering trends.

A Jurik Smoothed version is also available here: Jurik RMI indicator.
Greetings MrTools, Are those Rmi candles on the chart? if I'm wrong can you share the indicator please because then I'd have failed to find it on here
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ggblake

Universal RMI with MTF + Arrows & Alerts

This is kind of universal RMI with mtf, arrows and alerts.
Choosable levels ( fixed or dsl) and signal.
RMI is possible filtered or use smoothing with average ...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz, yoki, 太虚一毫, Naughty 77, josi, sylvester21, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, thomdel, Skyold, ggblake

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:29 am If you are needing buffers for an Ea why not use buffers#4 & 5, the trend and cross buffers, or you can simply use the rsi, upzone, dnzone, and ma buffers surely you will have to use them in your Ea call.
i checked indicators on auto connector thats why i really need to have indicators with buffers i dont want buffers to be added for ea i have never used ea.