Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:36 am Guppy Histogram with RSI

Requested file...
Histogram guppy with rsi... Added extras two logic in it, first is coloring based only on guppy ma and second coloring based on guppy ma filtered with rsi....third is original based on rsi trend....
I think is close to Mrtools version....

An on chart version is also available from Honje.
hello, please add a sound notification when changing the color of the histogram, thanks

seregamgl wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:16 am hello, please add a sound notification when changing the color of the histogram, thanks
Hello, version with alerts...
EDIT: I noticed pm request to add only first or all signals to it... redownload file pls....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, yoki, 太虚一毫, seregamgl, Krunal Gajjar, Ricstar_8, iPar

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:37 am Child window is subwindow?
Dear kvak
I have a new idea.
I want histo in this form

to Guppy MA
Make a small histo in 12 cycles, and then integrate 12 big histo indicators
3・5・8・10・12・15
30・35・40・45・50・60

to Alligator

Make a small histo for each of the three cycles, and then integrate 3 large histo indicators

grateful
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:06 pm Dear kvak
I have a new idea.
I want histo in this form

to Guppy MA
Make a small histo in 12 cycles, and then integrate 12 big histo indicators
3・5・8・10・12・15
30・35・40・45・50・60

to Alligator

Make a small histo for each of the three cycles, and then integrate 3 large histo indicators

grateful
Hello, try this version of guppy histogram....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, yoki, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Ricstar_8, iPar, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar

mr.tools
ooops, i removed link where i get from this forum where Jimmy posted. here this indicator.
consider my earlier request for the posted HL Objects indicator file . you can see in this post the rejection pull back on these lines.
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, sylvester21
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:20 am Hello, try this version of guppy histogram....

Thanks, it will be better if you can add the label and price on the right.

as well as.
hope to add
MTF
Alarm only when 60MA changes color
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Mickey Abi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.