Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, mrtools,

Is it posible a show/hide trade levels button? I use to stack orders and sometimes the chart is just too messy when you want to analyze. I have a second template with the trade levels colors set to none in chart properties but it shoul be great if I could hide this lines just with a button touch.

For me this could be a must have for all templates.

Tesako wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:28 pm Hi, mrtools,

Is it posible a show/hide trade levels button? I use to stack orders and sometimes the chart is just too messy when you want to analyze. I have a second template with the trade levels colors set to none in chart properties but it shoul be great if I could hide this lines just with a button touch.

For me this could be a must have for all templates.
Hi Tesako,

On which indicator?

Mckevvy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:10 pm
Actually, would it be possible to add alerts/notificactions to this indicator please? I've traded it manually these last few days on a demo account and I do see that it has some potential. If the code could be altered to include an option where the ribbon bars above and below the channels could trigger alerts/notification on any number of their appearance at the close then that may be beneficial. E.g. adding an option which states "Alert on X bar above/below channel" where X is the number of bars.
The ribbons confirm that price is high/low and an will fall/rise so and an alert/notification that I can push to my phone is a big bonus.

Many thanks in advance.

McK.

Hi,

This looks like an excellent indicator but it's missing alerts & notifications. Would it be possible to add alerts/notifications when the red first appears (to go short) and also when the purple first appears to go long)?

Many thanks in advance,

McK.